Any Non-Seasonal players?

Since I only focus on 1 character…I never had a reason to start another character when I only like the wizard.

Any non-seasonal players on here?
Doing GRs 120+

I mostly run Vyr Todo but I can run a ZWiz (support) if the group needs it. Just looking for new people to play with as everyone I add from Pubs is so unreliable…

1 Like

I havent seen a zwiz in the meta lately and d3resource says it was back in 2016. Most of the population plays seasonal as most people dont like to grind for minimal gains. So just a quick though that it will be a bit of a struggle finding that small percent of people still playing on the season starts.

1 Like

Oh I’m aware of that. I only play Zwiz when nobody wants to go support. I run Vyr Todo cause it’s their best build still. I’m always playing in Non Seasonal pubs and i run into alot of people. I’m just looking for dedicated people to roll with. Just thought I’d look.

I know alot of people play seasonal but i would still not have a group for it. And… I don’t want to start another class when I only like Wizard. Those 3 months i spend on Seasonal can go into my current wizard.

Join SE clan. There are about 25+ nonseason players active all the time. A lot of group going. But u can only join by see an SE member and required for a invitation into their clan. If u r doing bounties. U will see a lot of them. Just right click on their name and required clan ivitation

1 Like

Could be one or few reasons for this. the obvious one i think would be that wizards dont really have a good build to participate/contribute in a group, and dont have a build that can compete for a spot in a meta. They are pretty much neglected now after their nerf. Players who plays underperforming builds pretty much have negative experiences in the game because of this. Hopefully there will be better balancing in the near future.

1 Like