Any news on PTR?

So you haven’t realized yet that there are “THEMES” for each new season ? Alrighty then…

Given past years, I’d be seriously surprised if there’s any sort of PTR before January.

I’m also going to assume Dragonflight has most of the flexible staff on hand to focus on that’s rollout and upkeep. D3 is a distant afterthought in this equation…

I’m enjoy the current season. Or may be i’m not part of community?
There is no dislike button.

3 Likes

I think they are saving the season 28 news for december 8th and maybe the ptr will start on december 9th.

As a little bonus to the Diablo 4 release news. :wink:

And of course the S28 Theme will have something to do with D4. :yum:

2 Likes

Plz post PTR 2.7.5 content this Tuesday,plz,Blizzard.

Well, for what it’s worth, I’m looking forward to next PTR. :slight_smile:

Boost Wizards , Necros and Monks…
It is so sad to see them dominating 150s with 1400 para in the 1st week and also dominate the Group meta…
Nerf Wds , giving them a viable 140 clearing set is too much to handle…
Also nerf Crusaders , the clunky and boring Akkhan rework was too good for Crusader mains that no1 played it , and the rest 4 sets clearing at best 130 with 3k para is too good.We need a nerf imo…

I may have played the current season less than any predecessor. While new seasons are fun, like some other people, I have had my time more occupied elsewhere.

December sometime for PTR and early Jan for next season if I was to guess.

1 Like

Hello Devs and Diablo fans, I have a suggestion on next season how to enhance end game experience. Would it be possible to reward every player who completes every 800 paragons with a token (bag) that would allow to augment one piece of gear into a primal? That would reward players with lot of paragons 800P x 5 tokens = 4000 paragons. Means 5 primals player can augment by time we hit paragon 4000. I play with players who are now 3000-4500 paragons and still missing primals. This would incentivize us to grind that paragon and get a fair reward. Of course the paragon reward does not have to be every 800. That was just a suggestion. Thank you

NTY most of the primal’s I receive are junk and cannot be used. I no longer care when I see the red beam.

Let me correct you:

That would reward only players who play the meta and/or players who can play a lot of hours per day.

So it’s a “No thanks” for me.

If only they’d repeat those wings from Season 16! Sweet!

It should logically be the case :slight_smile:

Yeah, whilst I didn’t mind this season, I played longer than I thought I would.
Got to Paragon 2500 and some change which is a lot for me.
Not quite the 9000+ Paragons other people achieved within the first 2 months, but I am only human and have a life so you know, 2500 is not too bad considering.

I stopped about 3 weeks ago, to play D2R ladder and am enjoying the break from D3, but was really hoping to see some news about the next season by now.

1 Like

Watch Raxx’s latest challenge rift guide:

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be better if you got a life instead?

For the umpteenth time: primals are not a guaranteed upgrade compared to an ancient or even non ancient item.

Also a “reward” of this kind for every 800 paragons is whacky: you do realise the huge difference in experince needed between going from 800 to 1600 compared to from 2400 to 3200??

Players with inordinary amounts of perfect primals is a result of lots of luck and/or extreme amounts of bounty farming for endless reforges.

1 Like

Season 28 maybe last season before d4 launch .

Maybe they want a swan song so it takes a while

2 Likes

Indeed.

To this day I still hate the fact primals were introduced in the game. It was a moronic decision beyond belief. People are super obsessed about them and come up with various whacky ideas of how to “fix” them without realizing that their very exintence is detrimental to the already terrible itemisation D3.

There’s only one sure way to fix primals: remove the entire item tier.

1 Like

Rax in his video on the future of his channel and gaming seem to indicate that the next season of D3 “will be good” and content creators do get a communication channel with the devs and find out info before general release of info.

I got the feeling he knew something about S28 and he says he will hit it hard.