Any good T16 group farming build?

hi!

Anyone able to recommend a good pub joining farm build? Currently I use either a LoD cold mage build loads of dmg but so slow if i get a DH im just running behind by miles picking up stuff or I use my grim scythe build with bloodrush.

Its really fast does great damage to groups of mobs but for some reason I take loads of dmg and if I get say 3 elites it takes ages to kill due to area dmg requirements.

I facerolled my way through 107 gr there earlier so I’m confused as to why my speed build is struggling on T16?? Ive swapped unity for the ring where you take less damage compared to health lost (cant recall the name) but still it feels horrible to play in a group

Whatever you can fit in steuart greaves (boots) and blood rush. Other choices for speed is the phylactery lost time if you use cold damage skills and bone armor with harvest of anguish rune. Don’t compare it to dh now. Dh strafe is the fastest of all.

1 Like

Swap to physical, those mages shot a lot faster, which is what u need at t16. Use gold set to run faster so you also won’t need that healthy ring. Other than yukos tips, you can add the passive which boost your movement whenever you consume corpses. I run faster than barbarians, just a little slower than a good DH.

Thanks mate, so rather than archers use the mages?

I find mages more efficient when you are seacrhing for speed rift/grift because their shoots are much faster than arrows, so enemies die soon and you can devour corpses to refresh essence (and also collect red globes). If they die behind you you have to walk a lot and you lose a lot of time. At high levels I think that they are viable if you can keep up 10 archers all the time, not easy without those extra 2 seconds.