Any good, or a least fun, Delsere build

I’ve not been playing a while as I’ve become almost physically ill at the thought of more VYR and the last season with the Bazooka ‘fix’ and dreadfull Typhoon set was a massive let down.

I saw that this season they made absolutely 0,0 for Wizards so I was thinking of giving this season another pass, but I might be interested in giving Delsere a whirl. I have not much experience with it (I remember hating the inconstencies orb spells with it), but if there is a good / fun build someone can point me to I might play a little after all (am not interested in leaderboard pushing).

Thanks for any help in advance.

Well, Frozen Orb is the strongest Delsere’s build.

When you say you didn’t like the inconsistency of orbs, did you mean Frozen Orb specifically? Like with the fixed range that you need to hit with for maximum damage? Or did you mean all orb runes in general?

You might consider trying Arcane Orbit instead. Damage isn’t as high as Frozen Orb, but it’s more consistent and a bit of a different playstyle (more like a melee build).

You could also consider a twister build. Although if you don’t like the inconsistency of Frozen Orb, you definitely won’t like twisters!

Those are really your options with Delsere’s. There’s Explosive Blast, but personally I really don’t like the way Explosive Blast plays with Delsere’s. If I was going to do an Explosive Blast build, I’d much rather do it with Tal’s or LoD. Orbs or twisters are your best bet with Delsere’s in my opinion.

icy-veins dot com/d3/wizard-dmo-frozen-orb-build

icy-veins dot com/d3/wizard-dmo-energy-twister-build