Any ETA on Blizz switching back to old forums?

Hate the new forums, absolutely terrible design.

9 Likes

ETA on that is… not Soon™

4 Likes

Never. Most (if not all the other Blizzard forums) have switched to this format. They will not be going back to the old one.

2 Likes

Pretty sure the legacy games are the only ones not migrated yet.

I personally :heart: the new forums. I post from my :phone: so the endless scrolling is very nice. :heavy_plus_sign: we have :grinning: we can use now. I think they are a win. :+1:

1 Like

my son asked me what this was: :smiling_imp:. I told him I didn’t know. He then goes on to tell me it’s an emoji… he’s only 4 and a half. He knows more about this stuff than I do.

1 Like

Emojis are :heart: emojis are life. :fire::japanese_ogre::muscle:.

This is sad, perhaps Blizz wanted to make the forums look more like twitter…Tweetablo

“Don’t you have phones???”

way better on mobile now

1 Like

Ya, I remember when I used to be able to read the forums. Now I have to use a Rosetta Stone to translate everything before I can read it.

Circle of life for the written word:
Hieroglyphs
characters to represent an entire word
letters to represent a sound
now, back to hieroglyphs with emoji’s

2 Likes

There is an ETA: it’s never. All of the Blizzard forums have adopted this, and it’s not going away.

Semi-related: god I miss the downvote. Not to imply I would have downloaded anything here, I just miss it.

Nope. This is what we have going forward. If you have constructive feedback about changes you’d like to see, you can post those in a constructive, polite manner should you so wish.

3 Likes