Any Active Seasonal Clans?

I get it that we are two months into the season and things are slowing down. But I am hoping to find a clan that is still fairly active. I’m a 1640ish paragon GoD DH and rookie zbarb. I’ve cleared GR123 solo and a little higher playing a zbarb with a friend’s DH. I would like to find a clan that is actively running 3 and 4 man GR’s to push a little higher before the season is over.

I joined a clan a couple of weeks ago but lately it’s been a ghost town. I’m talking like maybe one other person on when I log on in the evenings. I’ll be leaving there when I log on again. If anyone thinks that we would be a good fit together, please let me know.

NA PC 1640 DH and rookie zbarb. Normally on 7-9:30 est weekdays and quite a bit more on the weekends. I do have Discord.

Stranglehold#1819

Discord gg/currentlyonline

We have been here from the start and will be here tomorrow. Full 150 Clan and active. Always looking for good veteran players. Thanks!

Looks like you guys were full the other day but I saw an opening today so I put in a request

You can still apply for membership to a clan at 150. We would simply drop the oldest no show to make room for you to be invited. If all members have played within the last 14 days, onto the waiting list ye goes and you will be notified. That is usually not the case 2/3 the way into a season but has happened to us on occasion.

Info read here for others that may have thought the same.

Just a FYI for anyone that may be in the same position that I was in, I’m extremely happy that I picked Currently Online. Even this late in the season there has always been people playing and they actually want to play with other members. The real bonus is for those that like to play with Discord. The four man groups with coms the last few nights has been the most fun I have had in a while.

3 Likes