Annoying Elements

Hi i’m really new to Diablo 3.

But i’m wondering is there any way to disable those annoying Elements that keep spawning every few minutes on my Seasonal characters, they are really loud and hinder my view and also beyond useless as damage additions, also i thought they were part of my monk class but now they are on my Witch doctor as well…

How do i remove these honestly really annoying things.

I wish they could be removed but sadly they won’t disappear until the season ends.

1 Like

How long is this season?

another 2-1/2 to three months at least.

1 Like

3 months +/- . . . .

1 Like

Holy god are you kidding me… I might just make normal characters, no cosmetics are worth those elements.

No we aren’t kidding.

1 Like

Well thanks either way for the info, man what dev thought they were a good idea O.O

Wish I knew. I would shove the migraines I get to them.

2 Likes

Haha me too, they should at least let us turn them off :smiley:

2 Likes

Not going to happen, just make a non season game. Many players are finished with the season in the first two weeks.

Many of us have been asking this for weeks because the effects have caused a number of issues stemming from motion sickness to seizures. Diablo has always been a flashy game, but the way they’ve implemented these particular season effects has been awful. Many of us complained (because it also became something people could exploit with the stacking mechanism), and they claimed to have fixed it, but my motion sickness from the snow effect tells me they didn’t (I have astigmatism, so any time I have to look at any kind of effect like that, or try to discern the “number or image in this spotted image” I get a splitting headache and nausea).

1 Like

Season started first week of July and they generally last for 3 months. So, 2 months to go.

It’s not just cosmetics. Extra stash tabs are earned in season also, 1 per season with a max of 5 earned. But yeah, this season effects are annoying.

It’s possible to complete up to and including Guardian within a few days.
Then you can go back to non-seasonal, or other games.