Amazon fend bug + skill synergies

Hi all,

It’s been years since I’ve played D2, however did rack up probably thousands of hours of playtime back in the day - I’m super excited for D2R!

I’ve looked over the forums and haven’t seen people talking about the Amazon Fend bug / Druid Fury bug - I’d love to see this being fixed.

If playing an Amazon and allocating points to either Dodge, Avoid or Evade, and using Fend, there’s a bug (at least was back in the day, not sure if this is already fixed) that the Fend animation would go on however all following hits will automatically miss should any of the three dodging skills occur while Fending. The work around was to not allocate any points to any dodging skills which was not ideal. I think that the Druid has a similar issue with the Fury skill.

I attempted to roll a Fendazon a few times as that playstyle appeals to me, however somewhere along Nightmare it just wasn’t optimal anymore as everything just straight up misses.

Another suggestion I’d like to make is to have skill synergies implemented between Amazon skills Jab, Fend and Impale (I don’t think there are any at this stage, but please correct me if I’m wrong).

2 Likes

Yeah the Amazon and the Barbarian both got nerfed in the synergies patch (1.10) and never really recovered. It’d be nice if physical Bowazon and Whirlwind Barb were viable again without godly items.

1 Like

I am honestly for fixing all bugs and i think it makes no sense to make remaster without fixing them.

Btw i am making list if all bugs which should be fixed here:

Can you maybe react and describe bug there so i can add it?

1 Like