Am i allowed to use paragon bot in diablo 3?

I love your logic and the way how you explain it!

1 Like

I definitely would. He’s cheating and ruining the race for others. Me not participating is completely irrelevant.

7 Likes

This guy is a clown.

3 Likes

I often send new players to Icy-Veins for basic build or set dungeon guides. I went over to check if they had anything new and saw this ad.

It is just sad that a web site used by new players advertises bots.

2 Likes

My beef is they prevent console players from sharing loot because of a dupe issue. It absolutely ruins what limited multiplayer experience is left in D3 after pvp was never implemented. Yet they let people run bots on PC? It is silly, I don’t care what justification you give for it.

1 Like

I am beginning to think they allow cheating since they have not banned hackers for 3 seasons straight. I started a thread on the topic a while back which seemed to get some attention, yet nothing gets done.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/banwave-request-please/233

2 Likes

If you’re a popular streamer, the part about botting in the EULA is more of a…guideline… than anything resembling actual rules.

Even if you’re one of the plebs, it doesn’t seem like a lot of people get banned. But still, to get banned means you’d have to buy another license to use D3. Is that something you really want to spend money on multiple times?

I don’t see a named player in that post.

Why would icyvein promote bots?
And why refer people to a site that promotes bots? What is wrong with you???

shrug, not going to name names but i’ve seen someone streaming and using blatant bot programs on screen (IE a program that spams converting yellows in your cube and salvaging the stuff in seconds). Among other things. And this player had over 10,000 paragons so you know, that’s cool. Heck for multiple seasons the majority of people playing bazooka wiz has been using a third party macro to play the spec properly. How many of those players have been banned?

None i expect, if htey did the game would have no community playing lol.

I disagree, get rid of all the botters and finally we can have a balanced competitive game back!

2 Likes

They use Google ads, so that you saw that (I have never seen it) there says a lot about your browsing history.

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

Went to icy veins just now and saw a bot ad.
I’ve only been here. I dont bot (you can check my profile)

There are two solutions. The first is to ban the botters. Well clearly Blizzard has failed to do that. I do remember banwaves in past years but it’s been a low priority at best.

The second, and potentially easier solution is to reduce the rewards of automation. D3 is designed as such that it’s not only easy to automate, but extremely rewarding to do so. Change the reward mechanisms and that should help. If power wasn’t infinitely granted people would see no use in running millions of greater rifts non-stop.

I referred to ‘browsing history’, not ‘consumption’. I have no idea what you mean by ‘only been here’.

Email Hacks team with proof.

Legal will take care of it.

MC knows email by heart.

I don’t know why IV has an add promoting bots. And I no longer refer people to IV. I just posted that they had this ad to show that they were.

This was not in the google adds spot as you can see, and it says nothing about my browsing history.

You can do what ever you want. is your game. if you want to bot do it if you don’t then don’t do it. is all up to you.
just like is up to the other people if they do or don’t. I don’t bot cause I don’t want to. I don’t care who does. This is my choice not to. just like is their choice to do it.
So stop looking at what the other people are doing.
or worrying about what others are doing.
we all pay for what we do one day or another…

I’m on the site right now. No bot ads at all. Perhaps a ‘user error’ for all these people trying to slam a website (what is it with these forums?) for directly hosting botting ads. Yeesh.

EDIT: I’m at work so cannot upload screenshots but both the top ad space and the right hand ad space are Google ads, as I said in a previous post. Look to your browser history. Thanks.