Alts in season - paragon / haedrigs

Would I be right guessing paragon is shared between alts (like NS), but haedrig’s gift is only for the character that claims it?

https://us.diablo3.com/en-gb/blog/23695733/season-24-|-ethereal-memory-|-preview-blog-7-9-2021#Haedrig

Completing Chapters 2, 3, and 4 of the Season Journey will reward you with three of Haedrig’s Gifts. These contain a few pieces from one of your Class Sets. Players can only unlock one Class Set in this manner per Season across Hardcore and Non-Hardcore, so choose wisely!

You get one full set per account, per region, per season so, yes, only on the hero that opens them. You have to farm gear for all other heroes the old-fashioned way, i.e. bashing up demons until shiny loot drops out.

1 Like

Thanks for that. The 3rd ethereal should drop for the crusader soon and the monk on the other controller is done, so thinking build options for the next pairings.

It seems interesting that the drops are just about done around the same time the builds are pretty much optimised and performing well but before getting all ancients done and before looking at augs. Or in other words, pretty much the most fun part where the drops come in to get the build going pretty readily and before the slower progress curve starts.

Wonder if it’s been others experience and/or as intended.

Any character is able to accept the gifts… as in you could complete Ch 2 with a monk, chapter 3 with a crusader or chapter 4 with a demon hunter. they can all accept the gifts, and you can claim each one individually or altogether on one char.

so you can open one on each of them, or all 3 bags on one char…

1 Like

I could have saved the 3rd gift i realise now as I’d already finished with the drops I needed by the time IV was done. Anyway… one for next time. At least I know I’m rolling with whatever drops when I load up some alts.

you can also move the sets over to alts if im not mistaken… don’t recall if those set pieces are bound to a certain level.

1 Like

Another thing you can do, is do Chapters 2-4 on regular softcore but claim the gifts in hardcore.

Each season, you can get 3 Haedrig’s gifts. The contents is determined by which chapter gift it is and which class opened it, which doesn’t necessarily have to be the same class that claimed the gift.

It’s possible to claim 1 of the following:
All 3 in softcore
All 3 in hardcore
2 in softcore, 1 in hardcore
1 in softcore, 2 in hardcore

2 Likes

what i do for each season is do the gift sets on softcore and claim on my hardcore character. I know its cheap but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. Sometimes, those (3) conquests (to complete the season) are next to impossible to do unless you do some easy ones on hardcore

2 Likes