Allmost imposssable

I guess if your young , & I’m not you have a lifetime to run 17 million bounty’s in order to craft or create , It’s just absurd. you have to run Bounty’s for a year just to upgrade or create gear or you just run out of materials , Well I guess after 8 yrs of playing I think I might have had all I can take with this bounty treasure you get after spending 5 hours collecting . we are bordering on complete redundant boredom .

1 Like

If you’re bored by the game, there’s nothing wrong with doing something else with your free time.

1 Like

At the risk of stating the obvious, you could be playing Season for the double bounties and using a Broken Crown to get more emeralds (as you complained about in your other post).

Instead of always complaining, why not take the time to learn how to play?

And what exactly have you been doing all that time? You are only P315 and have crappy gear to show for it. Anyone with even a rudimentary knowledge of this game would have a complete set, if not all the sets for every character, in 8 years.

1 Like

You have 7000 elite kills on your character. Go troll somewhere else!!!

1 Like

I was busy Having a Heart Attack , and stopped playing for some time .

And that prevents you from learning altogether?

You said you played for 8 years. To have a heart attack doesn’t take 8 years or you shouldn’t claim 8 years played. Hours played is the only thing that matters. I can say I played for 6 years but that means nothing. If I told you I have over 5000 hours played on my account that has more substance.

Run bounties at a level, diff level, that takes somewhere around 2-3 mins to complete per mission.

Time efficiency is of the essence.

I will come to the defense lol
I do agree, the bounty mats are terrible, not impossible mind you but as a casual player I do not have the time to run bounty runs for hours at a time, they really need to increase the # of mats for bounty caches. Doesn’t need to be a crazy amount, but even if they doubled the amount they currently have would help a lot…the double bounties they had half way through season 21 was a nice boost and it made doing bounties a bit more enjoyable, I had more time to run Rifts and Greater rifts.