All the material coins of the season have disappeared

Hello, the 29th season has ended, and all the materials and coins of the characters on the account have disappeared and returned to zero. I hope they can be repaired.

2 Likes

Are you sure you are looking at the right server (Asia/Americas/Europe) and/or mode (Hardcore/Softcore)?

Considering you say it ended you should be on Asia, though.

1 Like

Looking at their profile reveals that they ONLY play on Asia. Which indeed has ended. At 12:43 Eastern Time, EU has also ended. The EU rollover reveals my own bounty mats for act 3, arreat war tapestry = 0. This is now a problem for EU and ASIA, and unless addressed immediately, will be an issue for NA, later tonight.

Could it be that one of them used all the mats, and didn’t tell the other one?

Yes, I happened to be online during the countdown. The season character changed to a regular character, and all the coins and materials disappeared. As far as I know, many people have encountered the same problem. I wonder if it’s because I don’t have any non-season characters that I have this bug. The more than 20 billion coins and many materials on the character disappeared, which is very regrettable

Same here on my Account but only at my Hardcore Charakter, there is still missing the “Holy Water of Westmark” (maybe the translation from German isnt right) that count Zero all other Bouty Materials are correct and counted 1500+ so i miss only this one Material and only on my HC Char