All my items found so far are level 1

i am level 64 yet all my items found so far plus at vendors and blacksmith are all level 1 requirement

That’s because you unlocked the “Items have no level Requirement” seal at the altar. The items are still at your level, they just have no level requirement.

Next you will be saying that your pools of reflection never expire, Kadala is giving your more than 10% legendaries, you are getting double bounty caches, pets are picking up your DBs and salvaging all your non-legendary items, that that you are moving faster than 25%, you get shields from health globes, can walk through mobs and wallers, and that elites are dropping more orbs than usual.

I would suggest searching the forums before posting or posting in the new player help forum if you are not sure about something.

6 Likes

And the problem is…? What exactly? What does it stop you from?

You already know what is coming next, lol.

2 Likes

This is NOT a bug.

It’s part of Season 28’s Theme, Rites of Sanctuary, when you unlocked the Anointed Seal on the Altar of Rites.

If you need to upgrade Rare Level 70 items, craft items with the Sovereign prefix for your Witch Doctor or Demon Hunter.

If you decide to create a Necromancer, craft Grandmaster items for Scythes and Embalming items for Phylacteries.

4 Likes

oops of course…my bad…thanks lol…as for the pools of reflection no i wont be lol, thanks again. i kinda feel silly for posting here now but i didnt know where else to get help and the forums seemed ok, also not a new player been playin 20 plus years when i get the chance im just a lone player

Yeah. It doesn’t matter if you’re new or not. New Player Help Forum a good place to discuss anything game related if you don’t know how something works.

I really wish Blizzard would rename ALL their New Player Help forums to just Player Help.

Other good places to discuss things you want to know about the game are: General Discussion and the Class forums.

3 Likes

It stops me levelling up in greater rifts.
done the greater rift 20x within the time and still my level stays on 13 :frowning: I need the greater rift to be done in level 20 to finish season 28. Is there a way to undo the setting at the altar?
thx in advance.

This is NOT a bug.

I assume you’re referring to:

1. Your post is completely off-topic. Your issue has nothing to do with this thread.
  2. Your Character Level is NOT Level 13. Your “level” is 70 (154).
  3. I’m guessing you’re stuck on Greater Rift Level 13.

Tip: Learn how to play the game before posting bogus bug reports.

Instructions for Greater Rifts

1. Click on the Nephalem Obelisk in town.
  2. Click on the big Greater Rift button.
  3. Where it says Greater Rift 13, click on that to open the drop-down menu.
  4. Select a higher Greater Rift Level.
  5. Successfully complete the higher Greater Rift Level to unlock even higher Levels.

Maximum Greater Rift Level = 150.

4 Likes

Truth be told, your post doesn’t make very much sense.

You’re stuck on Greater Rift (GR) 13, and need to get to GR20? If so, you need to get more powerful. Nothing on the altar is holding your power back.

You have legendary gems that are stuck on 13? If so, you need to do higher GRs to continue upgrading them. Nothing on the altar is holding the upgrades back.

3 Likes

If Perusoe starts to get angry, the end of the world is near :joy:

2 Likes

@Perusoe:

Just trying to tie loose ends… it turns out that you were correct about the issue encountered by @DutchSpirit… (ie, being stuck at GRift level 13)

In a separate discussion, he said: “I assumed that Orik would up my level after finishing it and I forgot to use the dropdown list :frowning:”

The detailed steps you provided solved the issue he was having !

Cheers !

:beers:

3 Likes