All companions / followers are without clothes

All companions are without clothes, although all had some on.

Alle Begleiter sind ohne Kleidung, obwohl alle welche an hatten.

Get your story straight.

They either had clothes or they did not.

1 Like

Hallo:

Ein oder mehrere Bildschirmfotos könnten hilfreich sein.

One or more screenshots could be useful.
To add screenshots:

• Upload the screenshot to a photo hosting website, such as imgur.com or ibb.co
  • Put the link to the screenshot in your post
  • Highlight the entire link
  • Click on the </> button on the formatting bar at the top of the Reply Window.

This will convert the links to preformatted text and make them acceptable to the forum software.

Regards / Grüße   :wink:

They were fully equipped on all 7 chars that are not season. And a screenshot of an empty companion as he is after char creation, I think brings nothing.

Sie waren auf allen 7 Chars die nicht Season sind voll AusgerĂĽstet. Und ein Screenshot von einem Leeren Begleiter wie er nach Char Erstellung ist bringt glaube ich nichts.

I looked at you profile* and the D3 website show you have several full equipped “companions”, but only on some characters.

No error from yourself?
Followers are attributed to one character, they are not “transmitted”,.

*https://eu.diablo3.com/en-us/profile/Pleitegeier-217992/hero/137582891

Yes i know, but i have some “companions” new equiped, some weeks ago after i started playing again after some months without playing. And no i has Played the Story with all 7 Chars and equiped the “companions” during this. Then i played the only one season i played. Than i had a play brake, and some weeks ago i started playing again and all “companions” was empty.
I dont mean the Chars/Heros, i mean the equipment of the Scoundrel, Templar and Enchantress and i’m 100% sure that i did not has unequiped Head, Shoulders, Torso, Hands, Waist, Bracers, Legs, Feet and all other slots from 7 Chars/Heros with 3 “companions”. I’m also sure that one “companion” was equipped with a legendary gem that only Urshi can find now.

companions = Followers was a translation fault

The reason you think they are naked is because before last season, you could only equip weapons, jewellery, and token on followers. Then for the last season theme, they added all the new armor slots to followers.

That is why they appear “Naked” to you. Followers were never able to wear armor before, and now they can.

This is not a bug.

2 Likes

I don’t know witch season you mean, but tha actual season is the 3rd since i has bought Diablo 3.

Season 23.

Before Season 23, Followers were not able to wear Bracers, Pants, Chest, Shoulders, Gloves, Helm, and Boots. Now they can. Also, some items can emanate powers from the follower to you, and followers now have new skills.

Read the patch notes for season 23.

None of your followers are wearing those items because they were never able to wear them before season 23.

1 Like

This i don’t understand, i has played Season 22 with full Equiped Followers.
And all 7 Hero classes with Equiped Followers in non season with first achivement around 19 September 2020 also with full Equiped Followers.

Yes, they were fully equipped. They had 6 equipment slots.

When season 23 started, they now had 13 equipment slots. Those extra 7 equipment slots are empty, because they are new.

Before Season 23, Followers could only equip 6 items. When Season 23 started, they added 7 new equipment slots to followers.

From the years 2012 - 2021 Followers were never able to use Armor. Then in April of 2021, Blizzard made it so that Followers could use armor.

What part of this are you not understanding?

Followers can use these items BEFORE season 23:

Followers can use these items AFTER season 23:

4 Likes

Thank you all , this was the thing i didn’t get

1 Like