Akkhan some relative bugs

1.The condemn skill from the shoulder and clothes can’t act on the Phalanx Avatar(plz fix it).
2.The Laws of valor,Critical rune has double bounus to Phalanx Avatar(100% critical damage bounus in PTR).
3.The Phalanx Avatar’s aps depend on the attack speed of the Cru at the moment it is called out.So player prefer cast Phalanx when the Pain Enhancer stone is used in many mobs.

2 Likes

PE is good for groups and can make Condemn a trash clearer – but it takes A LOT of AS to get to the next breakpoint when using Bowmen. I have stopped using Unruned completely, will need to revisit it in groups with PE, but worry about Wrath cost since it was already expensive.

Ya,but I use Pain Enhancer in a solo GR,My first choice is try to find amount of mobs,make my attack speed as higher as possible,then cast Phalanx Avatars at that moment,the Eternity Union ensure I needn’t cast Phalanx Avatars again,these best Phalanx Acatars can exist at the end of this GR,I am sure I dont think that the Phalanx Avatars aps depend on your attack speed that the moment you cast,it’s make sense.