Akkahn Set Dungeon Guide with the new mechanics

I’d like to make a video to show people but let’s see if I can write one out.

Items:
Akkahn set (without Necklace)
Eternal Union Ring
Unrelenting Phalanx Sheild
Level 38 Crafted One Handed Flail

Cube:
Blade of Prophecy or Frydehr’s Wrath (Blade works better but the shield will do in a pinch.
Leoric’s Crown
Jewelry doesn’t matter, I just had RoRG there.

Skills:
Law of Hope/Wings of Angels
Akarat’s Champion/Rally
Steel Skin/Flash
Condemn/Unleashed
Judgement
Phalanx/Body Guard

Passives:
Heavenly Strength
Finery
Lord Commander
The last one doesn’t matter.

Legendary Gems: None
Regular Gems: None or Diamonds

Strat: Gather your groups of ten or more and while in the middle cast Judgement. The Group will explode. Any stragglers or mobs that don’t come in groups, just cast Judgement and let your Phalanx do it’s thing.

One Note: Don’t use Bowmen. For some reason the mobs split between you and them and it messes up the pulls.

That’s the best I can do writing it out. Hopefully, this helps folks, when Akkahn is the gifted set and they don’t want to gather the Invoker Set.

Thanks for reading.

Edit:

For Paragon: Remove Strength and put it in Vitality, you want Movement Speed most importantly. Keep points in Cooldown Reduction, Armor, Life, All Resist, Life per Second, Resource Reduction, and Area Damage if you have them. You can remove points in all the other stats if you choose.

Sorry, I didn’t mention that earlier. Also, the route I took was Strait from the entrance to about the center of the open area, and then in a counter clockwise route around the map.

1 Like