Ages of Valor Help

I have all but the Dark Light for the AoV build and i dig this build a lot but there is something about it i don’t understand. For whatever reason during a battle my movement speed sometimes comes to a grind(not lag…everything else is normal) and it’s tough to survive that. I thought at 1st it was b/c i was getting hit but that is not always the case. There are no de-buffs indicated on my bar either. This doesn’t happen when i’m running other builds. Can someone please tell me what i am missing here???

Stone Gauntlets in cube?

Yep… i feel stupid right now … … …

I only know because the same thing happened to me… :-/

stone keeps you from dying right? if u get hits that means u shall probbly be casting spells instead of running. I think stone is the good choice

All movement speed is slowed down … can’t even get spells off

Just upgrade single handed flail. You should get the dark light in no time.

The multipler in darknlight ( i believe is 1000%) is massive.

Have lots of CDR, wear captain if needed and have iron skin flash on when you off akkurat.

At Blessed Shield build Stone Gauntlet problem solved with Ice Climbers. Nice pair they are.

Just use in invigertating gem stone untill your cool down is high enough to have petminent akarats. With this gem or akarats or irion skin active your immune to the slow effects and the damage mitigation on these gloves is abouve 70%