After well over 300+ hours this season im done

Yeah, I’ve seen good rng like that. It does not happen often. In the end, the law of averages catches up. I have had season where I had 3-4 usable primals for my build come the end of the season, other seasons had 0 useable primals.

I’m not what would be considered a casual player. I dont play 16 hours a day either. Most seasons I fall between 800-1000 hour, maybe. I put some time into it, and I know the grind.

I think it was last season FilthyCasual did a stream where it literally rained Primals…he got one in a GR for four GR’s in a row then got a double Primal in a GR.

I’ve never seen RNG like it. For me I ran 232 GR110’s in a row without seeing one.

RNG is a right bee-atch.

1 Like

give me an ancient dagger of death over a primal spoon of scooping anyday!

It’s variance. One of my guildmates got 3 primals from one chest and an elite pack near the chest earlier this season. Sometimes the gods shine on you.

2 Likes

Some people have the rabbit’s foot. Funny enough my Chinese zodiac is the rabbit.

I’ve often wondered why these are considered lucky talismans.
Wasn’t exactly lucky for the rabbit, was it, and they had four of 'em!

4 leaf clover and a rabbits foot. :crazy_face:

Oh, I know there are times where primals just roll in. Were they useful primals though?

The problem with examples like this is that people only focus on that specific time frame. How many times did that player play for a week without a single primal drop? It averages out to roughly 1 in 400.

I have reforged and gotten a primal in just 1 roll. I have also reforged an item 300 times and no primal or even a decent ancient. I’ve had dry spells last 3 weeks without a primal drop only to get a primal kredes flame and then go another week without primals.

RNG is RNG, it doesn’t show favoritism, it isn’t affected by some deity. The math speaks truth.

1 Like

useful? well, lets just say that I am on my way to having a full Blackthorne Primal set :slight_smile:

Lol, my point exactly! Getting primals is one thing, getting useful ones is another, getting usefull ones with the right stats is even worse.

all of my D3 characters have disappeared since going from ps4 to ps5. I’ve tried contacting PSN , who tried walking me through their steps, but said that this has to be an in game problem and to contact blizz. I’m finding blizz customer service to be bull crap. all automated and noone to help. if anyone has any ideas or can help, please email me at derektindal@gmail.com.
thanks,
Derek

When you upgraded to the PS5, you probably didn’t copy your save games over. You’ll need a PS+ account I believe, and just download the save from the cloud. Worst case, hopefully you still have your PS4, rather than getting rid of it instantly.

1 Like

It should automatically appear from your PS Plus account. If you don’t have one, you need to carefully copy it to a hard-drive. There are instructions on-line.
This forum does allow me to post links, so a quick search should get you what you need.

Yes it does…

1. Copy the URL to the clipboard
  2. Paste the URL into your forum post
  3. Highlight the URL in your post
  4. Click the </> button in the editor
  5. This will turn your URL into pre-formatted text
  6. Whilst not clickable, the URL will be properly formatted so others can copy / paste it like this… http://www.ThisIsAnExample.com/HowToMakeLinks.htm
1 Like

When I got my PS5 if you do not have automated uploads to PS+ Cloud for saves on your PS4 then I had to go to my PS4 and manually upload to PS+ Cloud for my D3 save then go to my PS5 and redownload the D3 save to it.

PS+ is needed for this. Link to instructions:

1 Like