After Servers were Rebooted -> New Issue?

I’ve been disconnected from the server twice since the reboot.

The message “The game was terminated.”

Each time I double checked and my Internet is up and running. I been maintaining a ping time in-game of less than 180ms.

cant log in error 395002

I cannot play at all…stops at loading heroes

and my heros roll back and lost progress…

1 Like

Got rolled back a few hours here.
Lost a few paragons and gem levels on Seasonal char. Got some items back (Puzzle rings I cubbed)

Character list order was lost. All characters set to History mode ACT V, mission I at Normal difficulty.

Any official word about this?

1 Like

Same. I lost 2 days worth of progress. And it tried started my game at Normal difficulty Campaign, when I last logged in as T16 Adventure.

Hey there,

Looks like there was an issue earlier today that our Diablo 3 team was aware of and worked to resolve. The problem should be all cleared up now.

Apologies for the interruptions! Hopefully those that were affected can recover if a bit of progress was lost. Thank you for the reports.

1 Like

I lost multiple ethereals, other items, 11 bounty caches, 25ish rift keys, and 22 paragons…this sucks!

my account is still rolled back. I’m missing around 100 paragon levels, ethereals, several ancient pieces of gear I was using, two level 100 gem augments. Will my account be fixed too?

my account still lost 2 days worth of game progress and it’s very frustrating, can it be resolved a 100%?

It is 3:30am at Blizzard. You are unlikely to get a reply any time soon.

I would not get your hopes up though. Diablo 3 has no real time data logging like WoW does. It depends on account saves. If that data is corrupted or damaged, there is no way to recover it that I know of.

It sounds like you got rolled back to your Account save point that would be used for a restore. Those data save points can be hours, or even up to a week old. It is the same data save that is used when you copy an account over to the PTR.

If they don’t have the data since then, they won’t be able to do anything about it.

hey,

can i get a response from any of you on the support team side? how can i get my account back to how it was?

or else please refund my D3

killed all bossed in campaign, leveled hero to 70(897) Monk - Seasonal.
probably get a tons of completed archives on account…
sorry, but no refund here.

1 Like

We do not have a way to restore any progress lost I’m afraid.

Issues such as this are very rare and when they occur our Diablo 3 team works to resolve them as quick as possible. If you were having trouble logging into the game when this thread started that problem is resolved now so you can access the game again, however if the account was rolledback this was an unfortunate side effect of the issue that occurred. I understand that you’re hoping for a better resolution for the rollback in this case, but there are limitations as to what can be done.

2 Likes