After 3 days not even one Ethereal

RNG is RNG.

I got my first ethereal at level 10 on my monk within the first hour or two of playing this season. I also have two level 70 monk ethereals now.

Friend I’m running with already got 12 Ethereals. Now at p600 I’ve got 1 and it rolled a skill my build doesn’t use.

1 Like

Yup

But what I did was to build up a character to lvl 30

Then create another one to lvl 30

It took me two times to land an Ethereal

I’ve read on these forums that the chances are greater at lvl 30 and less

I am going to do this for each class.

Create a character named TmpOne and lvl it to 30, then a new one called TmpTwo and so on.

Then, when I get all the Ethereal types for that class I create yet another one with the name I will keep, Brewskie.

I hope this helps.

Best way is simply to have a lvl 70 character with lvl 25 gem of ease. Save a weapon for a new character. Join a community for etheral farming and get invited into a lvl 12 T6 game. It took me around 3 hours to get them all by doing this

3 Likes

You got all the Ethereals in 3 hours?

That’s some next level craziness right there.

/salute

1 Like

I leveled up the monk on friday. Got around 10 I think and 1 for Wizard.
So I had 4 of the 21. I farmed on a geared Dh and got 2. Then someone in an Etheral farm community asked if anyone was farming and I went with that group. We did lvl 12 T6 game and I went from the current 6 I had to all 21 within 3 hours. I made sure to have a lvl 25 gem of ease and an in geom to help farming on other classes

2 Likes

If it makes you feel better, my friend got like 12/15 greater rifts that gave him an ethereal. One of which gave him 2.

The lvl 12 T6 game strategy is the best. As stated previous, it took me 3 hours to get the 15 I needed to get the achievement

2 Likes

I was actually referring to a level 70. He has had wtf luck with the ethereals. He found probably 30+ in a span of 6-8 hours.

Nuts. I found around 10 on my monk alone, though 9 of them was for monk alone

16 hours and 100 paragon? How many hours alt-tabbed on the forums? Serious question, as 16 hours and 100p makes no sense.

In short, less forum more killing will solve this issue. I got my first at like 150p, and got 12+ now by 800p, and at that time my character was 17h old :rofl:

See a lot of them on my barb and DH… once GR-RG drop 2 “Balista” aka Buriza… (EU server)

Paragon 150 and you are complaining? So far 18 dropped at P700. Sometimes 2 at same map. Drop rate is a bit too high.

Got four when leveling 1-70, and 12 more until p350. And a wizzard dagger. No useful buriza for god dh. Played ~10 hours.

Drop rate should be high because the legendary power and Passive table is too big…

Same here, paragon 90 nothing. Too many years playing, don’t have the patience any longer for long grinds. I’m out for good, I think, what a stupid season!

Maybe Headrig’s gift should have been an Ethereal? Then choose any set of choice???

1 Like

I got my first at level 13 (and it lasted all the way to 70) and it was the Barb one-handed sword. Since hitting 70, I’ve had 5 or 6 Grandfathers. None of the one-handed axes. No off-class drops as yet. About 600 paragon.

Guessing you were tagged a trouble maker from the forums and they flagged you not to get any drops. :wink:

I foresaw this happening to be honest.

Though I can’t complain as I got my first Ethereal at level 7, which I happen to use all the way to 56 before getting a different one, then use that 56 to get me to PLvl160+ which I found a proper level 70 Ethereal which I have been using till now. Wouldn’t say this level 70 Ethereal hits the spot (not the right leg power as well as the passive being meh), but the odds are certainly somewhat in my favour.

All of this within the span of 3 days of play, roughly 10 hours in?

And yeah, I solo too. Though I played as a DH and had a tunnel vision of farming for GOD set to push higher rifts. More legendaries = more chances of it being Ethereal.

Bonus: I found a Crusader Ethereal while doing some speed GR70 rifts earlier today, guess I can push Crusaders back in line of the classes I’ll be playing after I farmed up on my main DH.

The group effect is still necessary.
This is D3. D3 is not designed around solo play.
If you want to receive high yield loot, you need to play in a group. Devs know best. That is what the devs require from you: cooperation.