Aegis of Valor: The New Fist of the Heavens Set

That build would be only for T16 rifts and bounties. Yes, it will be a fast enough for t16, but totally useless for high end GR pushing.

2 Likes

You need only look at the YT video above to see this set won’t work in GR100+. Look how squishy that player is…

P1700, Aquila, Prophet, and Akkhan 6-piece and the guy is still taking steady damage.

With this new set, you don’t get Aquila and you don’t get perma-Prophet without sacrificing in other areas (Zodiac, Fervor, RoRG/Crimson, etc.).

1 Like

Yes i played it on Akkhan and LoD and was struggling to survive, Akkhan was a little better from a survival standpoint.

1 Like

Guys, the damage sucks lol – GR110 things taking forever to kill. I hope they open up that PTR forum soon.

Have to agree the damage sucks, but hey on the bright side the DR is even worse. Not sure it is even T16 capable in HC.

1 Like

Just tried this on PTR. With few ancients and no augments T16 is quiet easy. Tried GR100, and damage and damage mitigation is not good enough. Ahkans condemn can do GR100 without any ancients and augments. The stacks need to at least go up to 100 and increase both damage and mitigation.

On a plus side though getting stacks were a breeze.

Yeah double the mitigation and triple the dmg. At least the transmogs is kinda cool?

I’m doing GR100 with 27k strength in about 7 min. I think i can bring the time down to 6 min with pain enhancer.

What build are you using?

Okay, got a 6:16 GR100 clear…

Cube: Echoing Fury, Khassett’s, RoRG
Jewelry: CoE, Compass Rose, Traveler’s Pledge
Armor: Capt Crimson, AoV
Bracer: Strongarms
Weapons: Darklight, Akarat’s Awakening
Legendary Gems: Trapped, Stricken, Pain Enhancer
Passives: Hold Your Ground, Fervor, Finery, Long Arm
Skills: FotH:Fissure, Iron Skin:Steel Skin, Law of Valor:Unstoppable Force, Condemn:Vacuum, Akarat’s Champ:Prophet, Provoke:Hit Me

This is kind of setup like Blessed Shield, working with Zei’s is good too, i used Judgement:Mass Verdict with that build.

Also, wielding and cubing Furnace is not bad either.

I want to try Norvald next.

1 Like

I tried a similar setup.

Except I went with Lidless and Reaper’s Wraps for the Shield/Bracers respectively.

Damage and survivability just are not there in my opinion.

I just did Norvald with Darklight cubed and got GR100 down in 4:48, used Zei’s instead of PE, you run in to trash/elites and pull your horse back to kill ranged. So far it’s the strongest setup, but will likely get my butt kicked if i go past GR110.

I also did GR110 in 12:32 with this setup. At GR115 survival became unbearable with 28k str – missed most oculus rings and died too much.

Really need those Reapers. This set is a mana drain and you’re dead without doing some damage.

1 Like

Really? My wrath never went below 80%. Are you using KC belt?

Same.

I had to use Provoke and rely on Reaper Wraps too when Unstoppable Force wasn’t up. Then again I was running a high attack speed 1H variant.

And consecration too !!

1 Like

I found the currently best ranked and actually listed on the PTR non season leaderboards, using this new set:

GR117 with 7622 Para

Very well played that guy and not just leaving the mouse at one place to drop fissures unefficiently, but doing stutter stepping and smartly filling arcs around mobs. Impressive!

Look at the arcs if you moves forward: the arcs in between the fissures do billions of damage. This is because the fissures (lightning run is strongest) with just 140 % weapon damage. That sounds sounds like nothing. Those arcs needs to be stacked! He uses the echoing fury and the gogok because those arcs are ticking with APS.

Conclusion: for this high amount of para level the build should be on par with LoD blessed shield so speaking of around 130ish.

I was on board until the last sentence. 7600 paragon is a lot, and the difference between a 117 and 130 is alot.

Still very impressive. I would say that it needs to be doubled at least.

1 Like

Doubling is unfortunately not enough. Monster HP goes up by 17% per tier so doubling would only get that 7600 paragon player into the low 120s, which is still more than 10GRs too low.

Here is GR117 with Norvalds @ 4344 paragon

This felt like a dangerous push. My highest Blessed Shield clear was GR131. It definitely needs 14GRs worth of power – mostly in the form of offensive buffs to the weapon/belt with extra defense so that everyone can play it. It won’t be used if it requires 2k+ paragon to do GR100+.

2 Likes