Adventure Mode on Xbox Question

So my brother wants to play D3 RoS with me locally on his console.
I know Campaign mode can be played with 2 players locally / same screen on Xbox but how about Adventure Mode?
Does anyone know if Adventure Mode can be played on Xbox 360 or Xbox One with 2 players locally?
I would like to know before purchasing the console version if possible.

Either mode can be played locally. Seasons are played primarily in adventure mode, since that is “end game” and thats where all the groups play is in adventure mode.

360 and x1 cannot play together however.

Awesome thank you for the info!

As far as I know, you used to have to complete the campaign before Adventure Mode was accessible, but that restriction has since been lifted and anyone new can join right in.

When did they lift that? Switch was automagically granted Adventure Mode but as far as I know, if you are playing non season on Xbox or PS, you still have to complete Campaign to access Adventure Mode.

Unless you are speaking about seasons then yes, Adventure Mode is opened up, solely for seasonal journey purposes.

That might be what I’m thinking. Played with some folks on Xbox a few months back that had only just picked up the game and we were able to jump into adventure mode right away, but it could well have been in seasonal. Been a long time since I’ve had to deal with it personally.