Adjust Necro, Nerf Wiz a bit and RECONSIDER WD

Hi! My feedback:

Necromancer:

Bone Spirit:

Problem - Bone Spirit cooldown - If we are going to use it as the main damage dealer in a build, it should have compatible cooldown even without consuming corpses;
Sugestion 1 - 2 piece bonus from Rathma reduces Bone Spirit cooldown as well
Sugestion 2 - Bonds of C’Lena REMOVES Bone Spirit cooldown but instead cost some essence (similar to what Fryedehr’s Wrath does with condemn)
Sugestion 3 - Bonds of C’Lena gains 1 charge of Bone Spirit each 4 seconds (affected by cdr) and can hold up to 6-8 charges

I also found that some runes of Bone Spirit seems to travel faster, making it hard to aim at enemies from offscreen for the full 5 seconds bonus buff from the Defiller Cuisses. From what I testesd, a 4 seconds Bone Spirit could reach an enemies on the edge of the screen, so i thought it could be nice to change the Defiller Cuisses bonus to 500-625% per second to a maximum of 4 seconds.

You could also consider the Bone Spirit gaining the rune Astral Projection with the set or any of the legendary powers. Maybe it could compensate the army of the dead charges in the bracers, which seemed a little odd at first.

Army of the Dead

Problem - Invincible necros
Sugestion 1 - Remove the Army of the Dead from the Shield of Rathma passive
Sugestion 2 - Use a cooldown on the Shield of Rathma - which I think is better

Problem - Low damage after changes
Sugestion 1 - Put back the damage on the bracer’s legendary power.

Bones of Rathma

I really liked the maximum of 17 summons that would grant % damage, but I think that we could go back to the 1000% damage per summon. The major flaw that got my attention at first was the fact that people could get full time invincible, not the damage itself (although it could really be tunned down. The 17 max summons seems to have solved that alone).

Wizard

Fire Bird

It needs to be nerfed a bit, but besides that I don’t see reason to change anything else. I really liked the changes and the playstyle. Maybe tone down the damage from the 2 pieces to half of it or as Wudijo said, the original value.
I think it could be great it the combustion charges could maintain their value for a second before starting to reduce.

Witch Doctor

Gazing Demise

PLEASE don’t nerf it! In my researches, the highest non season GR after the 2.6.9 was a 143 (NA/EU/Asia). It’s true that this is the strongest Witch Doctor build, but in my opinion, it’s far from the need of a nerf. PLEASE RECONSIDER

Sorry for any mistakes, I’m trying my best to write in English, and my English is really bad!

12 Likes

ty for you suggestion, everyone hates bone spirit we have already bone spear, where is the extra dmg reduction how can u survive without invisible this set I’ve tried and i cant survive with 7400 paragon even lvl 105

3 Likes