Add obscure skill mechanics to wiki

I would like a complete wiki on the game and not just stuff I can see IG. Things like casting skeletal mage on a target counting as a hit.

Also explanations like in the guide from Guidescroll Diablo 3 game mechanics complete guide.

example:

Summed up:
100 dex–>10%
500 dex–>20%
1000dex–>30%
2000dex—>40%
3000dex—>50%

I can’t help you with your actual question, but please forget everything you’ve read in this guide. It is completely outdated. For example: Magic Find does not work anymore as decribed there, Dex doesn’t increase dodge, and talking about inferno and lvl-65-monsters is obviously pointless now.

I am not 100% sure about the 15% AS increase with Dual-Wield, but afaik that has changed (= has been removed) as well.

1 Like

15% AS is still there. You just gave to weigh in the pros/cons against wielding a 20%iAS quiver.

Oh … for a Wiki, start by learning how to make tables.

|**Dex**|**->**|**Dodge**|
|:-:|:-:|-:|
|100 dex|->|10%
|500 dex|->|20%
|1000dex|->|30%
|2000dex|->|40%
|3000dex|->|50%

Produces:

Dex -> Dodge
100 dex -> 10%
500 dex -> 20%
1000dex -> 30%
2000dex -> 40%
3000dex -> 50%
1 Like

Creating wikis sounds like a great idea, my only concern is when misinformation or outdated information creeps in and spreads!

You have to have the impossible-to-get TL3 in order to turn a post into a wiki.

You only need TL1 to modify it. This should help keep it up-to-date.

Like a code repository, you can rollback someone’s edit. Thus, preventing spam and Fake News.

Hello DogBone:

Does this actually work ? what if the wiki contains TL3-only features, such as links… I know you reported some issue here:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/d3-ros-followers-wiki/448/8?u=boubou-1741

Yeah… I ment to warn about that in this thread.

Right now, the TL3 Privileged can read your suggested edit and modify the wiki for you.

I thought it was: “TL1 to edit”

But. Now that I’m off work and Relaxed (:tropical_drink:)

I think you need TL2 to edit.

I’ll check Wisconsin’s (???) sticky when I’m home on PC.

Same “Can’t update with TL3 links” warning applies.

Don’t forget to ask about Primal drops rates. A lot of D3 math does not add up either. Good luck with that :slight_smile: