Add DR to Rue Chambers

Gen monks need a lot more DR and with the added buff to shenlongs, I would love to see some DR added to band of rue chambers to make R6 gen build a better and more pleasant build.

Have it “spirit generators generate 40-50% more spirit and reduce damage by 60-80% for “x” amount of time” this could not be used with TR due to its stacking mechanics so would buff mainly gen builds or WoL for those who want to use generators with WoL. Would also work with Uli but they already got DR buff.

It’s just sad seeing R6 gen being neglected for ages specially considering how fun it is to play.

4 Likes

yeah R6 is a fun set and has been dead for a long time. Love to see it revived.

1 Like

As i suggested in a different thread, I’d rather increase Spirit Guards DR to 70-80% (since that won’t affect TR builds either) and change the ring like this:
Rue Chambers - Now also increased damage done by your primary skills by 1% for every maximum point of spirit.
This would translate in a 250-400 ish damage increase, could possibly boost both Raiment and Inna gen somewhere near frenzy barb, near meta RGK potential.

1 Like

This could be good as well. More damage would be lovely, I was just hoping they could pop in some much needed DR At least before it goes live. Would really enjoy damage buff and DR :grin: