A silent monk's unheard prayer

Dear Blizzard,

Before I start my plea I would like to say, thank you for bringing legionaries back from the grave that had become auto salvage items. I do appreciate the seasons even when other seem to whine regardless. I have enjoyed each of the new seasons and appreciate all you are trying to do. This plea is in hopes of getting focus on a particular player base and is completely self serving :slight_smile:

Blizzard hear my plea, I beg for the day that I will not have to cast Wave of light ever again. Inna granted me strength only for Wave of light to be cast again. My sole if dying as a poor monk that must endure through the seasons of wave of light. I do not need to be the strongest, or the fastest, but I will take second best in the hopes my sanity be regained. Hear my plea, and help me find a way to gain my sanity by killing imaginary monsters and not imaginary off screen monsters that may or may not partially exist.

-Monk of Broken Vows

3 Likes

If you dont need to be the stongest or fastest, just don’t play Wave of Light.

1 Like

You can play a lot with Inna. Exploding palm Inna. SSS Inna. Tempest Rush Inna.
Pet Inna.

I have played many builds with monk. And even done a mix of all the above. however WoL is not great for playing with friends and ZDPS is fun but not for casual play. Inna is my favorite set by far but you run out of end game very quickly. I still want to advance in greater rifts just without having to use WoL. There are hard caps on sets other than WoL is pretty much what I am saying. Believe me I run every set I can before I hit GR caps and forced to use WoL to advance any further.

1 Like

Yeah, make monk strong again: Monk Buff Proposal - #28 by Atomfurz-2393
LtK needs a decent buff. If you get Uliana right it can be similar strong as WoL (esp in Groups you deal lots more trash dmg) and the strongest build so far is definitely r6 gen - but its so squishy that it is unplayable sub 5 or 6k para. WoL is great when you play with dh / cru, then most probably you will be on a similar level of dmg (did a few 120+ in such a 2 man combination and did not feel doing bad, its just you do not do dmg to elite) but you also can swap to uli.