A rework to a few dh passives

Perfectionist: Increase maximum Discipline by 10. Your Armor and Reistances are increased by 0.3% for each point of Discipline you have.

Brooding: While above 90% Hatred, increase damage by 10% and regenerate 5% of your maximum life each second.

Sharpshooter: Reduce Attack Speed by 10%, but boost Critical Hit Chance by 10%

Single Out: Against enemies more than 20 yards away from other enemies, Critical Hit Damage is increased by 100%

Of course, numbers will have to be tuned. But what do you guys think about the basic ideas here?

Just checked my non-seasonal Impale DH.
She has 27,899 DEX, 63% CHC and 418% CHD.

If she took your versions of Sharpshooter and Single Out, she’d have 83% CHC and over 2500% CHD. Yeah, so basically insanely overpowered.

Not good.

Fair enough, I made an effort to adjust my suggestions based on your feedback.

The passives should be reworked so they either fix a problem, or offer enough damage to make them worth choosing. A passive like Archery is just not compelling, in any build, versus the other options.

In general, the passives should offer 15-25% damage or DR, or some great utility.

Separate but similar topic, Hellfire Amulet needs to give 2 passives, or, multiply the provided passive bonus by 2.

1 Like

I’d rather cross-class Hellfire Amulets at this stage…:smirk::smirk:

this would make a great season theme

2h as 1h crusader passive on DH so DH can finally equip the Furnace!:rofl::rofl:

If there is one re-work I would wish for is for Dawn’s legendary power be transferred to one of our passives. Brooding or some other passive that basically doesn’t do anything could instead lower the cooldown of Vengeance by 50% or some such.

It would solve the problem of Dawn being in every build to us always choosing that passive but the other classes that have cooldown reducing passives have that same “problem” but it being a passive means they can work it into builds and it doesn’t effect itemization.

Just a thought.