A Quick Word from Blizzard

https://howmanydaystill.com/its/blizzcon-2036
1 Month to blizzcon, prepare to be dissapointed or…

7 Likes

I havn’t not been on these forums for awhile and I am not suprised that we have seen nothing.

Even the Warcraft Reforged people have seen ZERO information since Blizzcon.

Do they have a PR and marketing department?

2 Likes

we have a community team that doesnt like to interact with the community. dont worry someone will be along in a minute to make up excuses that they arnt allowed to say anything, if so why start the original thread in the first place.

as times gone on iv gone from feeling sorry for the community team to just feeling embraced for them and their inability to actually do anything. meanwhile we have people falling over themselves on here and reddit still trying to protect them from critics.

end of the day they made a post saying they would listen and answer questions then left it on the old forums when they moved them, something they would have known was happening so maybe this was the plan all along.

6 Likes

Simple - it was damage control.

But instead of doing the dirty work of cleaning up the mess they created, they basically phoned it in with responses that were heavy with meaningless and hollow PR buzzwords. Committed to listening and engaging…:roll_eyes:

It says a lot about who and what they are as a company, specifically the mindset and culture.

12 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS NEVERLISTENS and their bosses. 11 months of absolutely NOTHING. Cant wait for you blue post promoting diablo 4 (alias the new dissapointment from Bli$$ard).

8 Likes

I wouldn’t say absolutely nothing we still get new legendary powers to useless legendary items, this season we got crafting sets redesigned and we have promised new class sets for each class.

Nevalistis who is D3 RoS community manager posts on the forum and tries to find a solution to current problems with the Armory profiles or clans…

Here are threads where you can see Nevalistis posts who is aware of the current problems we have…

I’m the last person to defend Blizz in anything, but saying they’re doing nothing at all is a bit too much…

1 Like

I haven’t seen a blue post in here or the previous “A Quick Word from Blizzard” addressing any problems. I think you might be mistaken on their commitment to communicating like they promised. They said they’d get back to us when they had some concrete information on how to proceed with our disapproval of Immortal. We are still waiting.

9 Likes

I doubt you will ever see a blue post in this thread as everyone would just attack him or her blaming him or her for everything that is wrong with the game and saying that devs don’t give a daamn about their players or something like that…

maybe they should have responded in the thread they started on the old forums before some 8-9 months later the forums moved, but seems thats to hard to even manage.

7 Likes

There wasn’t a “problem” to begin with, people were simply pissed because of many reasons (which I can count at least 5 I guess) and you’d be fooling yourself if you ever think Blizzard is willing to move away from far east market after fan backlash. You can not offer a solution to angered fanbase unless something else is ready to ease or distract the fanbase.

why not make this thread a sticky?
-it will stay or return forever, like a few other threads

3 Likes

friendly reminder to blizz.

5 Likes

because they want it to die like the thread they started.

7 Likes

hello blizz, 11 months, 1 year next month. That was terrible, complete silence until your next blizzcon.

literally unbelievable

17 Likes

Anybody got a read on the forge temperatures?

4 Likes

Seems stone-cold to me.
Or if it’s heating up it’s so subtle about it, that nobody noticed.

6 Likes

Whats happening in the Chinese forge? You show now 100% your true colours and how you ignore your playerbase for the mighty dollar. clap clap clap

3 Likes

Sub Zero (below 0 ℉) for D3 RoS PC community and over 212 ℉ for Chinese mobile gaming market…

8 Likes

you didn’t hear, the forge is burning hot!

1 year ago…

just a bit of light glow left now, about to die soon to… and all hope D players had is gone…

3 Likes

Having comics prepped as a project don’t just cancel themselves after all.

I mean, they didn’t exactly lie. They had projects on the go. Comic books, a mobile game, a novel, a book of artwork I think it was as well? Maybe a Diablo animated series if what I read is accurate?

But they were Diablo projects nonetheless. Just not the ones we were hoping they would be.

This Blizzcon feels like it’ll be like last Blizzcon: I have no expectations but will most likely still be disappointed.