A proposal for a very new endgame:

-so it’s like a passive skill, with a potion slot per potion, instead of a skillslot?
-so all potions are available, or just one, like now?
-if you have them all, maybe some of them auto-triggered, it could be great.

Yeah. It’s like a passive skill. The potion equipped on belt already has active effects but they never thought they could to create legendary potions with passive effects. Runes already have this system. So it’s something already inerhent from the game they would be applying.

At first just current equipped potion on the potion slot would be triggered. But they could to create some quests to improve this limit and allow 3 legendary passive potions effect to be triggered. This way it would give players a lot of more choices and combination.

But of course for this happen they would need to create at least 30-50 passive legendary potions effect. If they create just small size variation all the combination you have on hand will be very limited.

They could to explore ancient legendary potions too with 2 active or 2 passive random effects. With a harder drop chance. So player would have to dedicate a lot of time to drop the exactly combined potion he needs.

good idea’s;
-i hoped for all of them available during gameplay.
-that way it’s even easier to skip leveling, with all those potion buffs farmed.

example for a conceptual framework:
1 all active and passive skills from the start,
2 lootdrops gives gear and potions, etc,
3 no way for players to boost each other in MP,
4 no RNG gambling.

all area’s may/can be beaten through level choice.
or all area’s may/can be beaten after getting strong enough.

Absolutely. All this would give thousand more things to do after Season Journey. And for those like/love GR it would be a complementary task. With new potions they try to surpass 1-2 GR level more. So it’s linked one to other. Besides that all players just run season journey or play easy would love new tasks to do. And surely we would have all the legendary potions collectors.

Maybe they could give a 5% DR forever for all those extract all legendary potions powers. Surely it would add 200+ hours of endgame content. Opposite to season journey today which players with 30-100 hours complete them and quit. It’s interesting to bliz to keep players more time engaged on their game.

maybe Season Journey can be fitted into an normal open world,
maybe rifts/grifts can be replaced with randomised areas of that open world (mobs),
maybe leveling stays, maybe it can be replaced completely.

so much options how to make D4;
-macro’s, scripts, many more passives, not more active buttons, etc… we’ll see.

True. Diablo 3 endgame should be gearing hunting to keep it’s essence.

They could to do that this way:

• Paragon 500 release set tier 1 - all gear dropped will have 500 additional main stat.
  • Paragon 1000 release set tier 2 - all gear dropped will have 1k additional main stat.

Etc…

About power creep just reduce green set damage % and it’s done. This way from a bunch level to level players would need to renew set.

The way it is: You spend just a little time for a perfect set and you keep it forever. No possible evolve.

If i was D3 owner instead releasing green sets i would apply this rule each paragon level increase all gear main stat by 5 points and i would reduce green buff damage. This way all paragon granted you would have to pursue for better pieces of gear. This is a totally good endgame than just paragon. This way each player would really feel power sensation according it play more.

They just need to make a “IF” rule to apply it.

Like Shadout said: Higher GRifts aren’t content. GRifts itself are the content.

I’d like the game to have a wider variety of areas and dungeons that are actually used in the endgame, with each area/dungeon having their own mechanics and loot.

So rather than having GRift 120+ you’d have a dungeon where you fight Uber DIablo or something. but I also don’t see the need to lock people who don’t want to play the hardest stuff from being able to run that dungeon.

Which is why you have difficulties. I’m perfectly happy with them having an easy go of things on a lower difficulty so long as I get my challenging hard mode.

On this post there are new ideas to have more endgame content too. It suggested to create a dungeon or floors with a lot of ubers and elite packs only instead regular mobs. Which would give black shards and with 1k shard player would craft a primal item. Could be done just one time since GR are the main endgame on devs heads so players back there after.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/new-ideas-for-diablo-3-feedback-with-images/

you can actually do that and force your preference to have fun.
-i do the same, i stay so low that i don’t even see the carrot. :wink:

1 Like