A Desperate Plea For Some Witch Doctor Love

Some great ideas in here. Feeling totally like a broken record at this point but it bears repeating once more that WD really, really, really needs some help. Maybe things will be better in season 25 :sweat:

2 Likes

Currently, someone did a 140 grift with 3500 paragon. They were using 2 carnevil’s as well as not using the fetish passive for the extra damage reduction. I can’t explain to you how they finished. Working on an alternative to that build. On paper sounds good, in practice? Who knows. Most of the time my builds end up flopping, but this one seems promising.

I’m someone who enjoys the angry chicken build the most. If they can just buff the lakumba’s ornament it’d be made 100% better at the very least.

But I also think that they could buff the Manajuma set to 2500 or 3000% damage. Either that or add some form of specialized DR for being in chicken form. Don’t get me wrong, being able to spawn chickens that allow you to stay away from dangerous enemies is awesome but some of those monsters can really get onto you and screw you over.

Unfortunately, they didn’t address this in the latest patch release. I’m not sure it’ll come.

I’d call Zuni Darts strong right now DPS wise- but I’m with you there I have no clue how he survived. I get one shot on zuni at GR90 you have to keep everything off screen maybe? I’d love to see a video of that run.

I really want a legendary that gives Corpse Spiders or Plague of Toads hits a chance to summon Piranhas: Bogadile. Of course they would have to give the Bogadile rune the Toad of Hugeness treatment so it stops making things immune. I have always sort of envisioned just throwing out Locust Swarms and Toads with the Spider Queen and Hex Toad hitting stuff plus Bogadiles coming up and chomping on toads/spiders + monsters with the Arachyr set - just really utilizing the “creatures” listed.

Maybe “The Spider Queen’s Grasp” and “Rhen’ho Flayer” consuming Locust Swarm on enemies to deal more damage (fits the theme of Toads and Spiders eating insects such as Locusts) for a bit of synergy with things like Wormwood and Vile Hive.

Or “The Spider Queen’s Grasp” doubles the 2pc(Arachyr) Spider Queen and gives it the Spider Queen rune (poison damage overtime), then enemies hit by Corpse Spiders take X% more damage from the Spider Queen(s), upto a certain number of stacks. And make the 2pc(Arachyr) Spider Queen work with the 6pc.

lol if they did that the gargantuan ould have absolutely no wep XDDDD

It’s interesting that almost every other class has a damage reduction ring of some kind except a WD which means they have to use Lakumba’s, Soul harvest and Sacred Harvester in almost every build to get half-decent DR. even with endless walk it’s still not enough sometimes and every class also has access to that.

Some of the skills in WD also need an upgrade and the dogs are nothing but an additional additive to health or a shield and have also been neglected for a long time.

It is not like many of the things said by others in this thread are the first time they have been asked for or stated. I’d like to believe the devs eventually read through every PTR request or comment, but I figure it may well be like a job application. If the boxes that need to be ticked which match the feedback they want are not ticked, they get dismissed. I hope I am wrong.

5 Likes