A changelist hope for D2R launch

Something I hope to see, is some sort of changelist by the launch of D2R from the current live. Not just the QoL changes, but it would be nice to have a log of any and all bug fixes they made (such as the viper poison clouds or mana burn that they mentioned at Blizzcon).

9 Likes

Remaining hopeful myself. Would be nice to be able to scrutinize whats changed and whatā€™s new.

1 Like

Donā€™t be surprised if there are no core game level bug fixes on first release. I suspect they are just trying to get D2:R running with the game as it has been and get it released as soon as possible. As far as future stomping of the long and heavily dated list of bugs, I sure do hope they have a long ā€˜to doā€™ list for future revisions of the game that includes addressing a majority of the bugs.

Itā€™ll be nice to have an iron golem and skeletons that donā€™t disappear because their pathing algorithm is too primitive to get to where I am in a mazy map. Iā€™d like to make a Pride iron golem, but Iā€™m not making one until that problem is fixed. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

There will be some bug fixes, count on it. They already mentioned 2 at Blizzcon, and have been changing beta versions on the server since Alpha, and had already changed the cold color hue (which was mentioned to have been done during the ā€œMaking game easier to play does not make game easierā€ interview.

Did you watch the interview with Rod Ferguson as part of E3 where he mentioned canā€™t wait to show more of the game between now and launch? I think we have a few other neat surprises in line for us. Remember, they didnā€™t even show or mention gamble refresh until Alpha.

Official changelog would be great.

Yeah, I hope to see this too. Hopefully they do it.