A change of pace please

Hello, I have been playing Diablo 3 for a very long time now. I think this game has always had great potential. I played with friends/family, farmed numerous spots over and over again(cause that’s all there was). After a while, I took a little break from the game. Then, everything changed with the game after I came back

I came back and found that the game was practically dead. It took so long to find a game with someone in it(now can’t find anyone). The cause was…the expansion. I used to be able to go on the auction house or farm bosses or areas, etc. Now, the base game has been nerfed so much and any torment level above 6 has been taken away. All the major drop locations barely drop legendary items at all. I payed $60 thinking that the developers would keep working on the game.
When watching streamers play Reaper of Souls they find so many legendary items they just scrap almost all of them since there is so many. Now, I have to farm the same location(on torment 6 the highest they will allow you to go)over and over again just to get an item or two;people on RoS are getting set items and legendary items everywhere they go and many of them on way lower difficulties.

Right now the game is $20, when I payed $60 for it and its not even worth buying it for $20 anymore. There is no easy way to progress and no point since it is just the same boring old act 1-4(I bet I’ve done any of the acts over a 1000 times, oh how boring it is). No work has been done on the vanilla game for a very long time and the last was to nerf it even more. I used to be able to go to torment 10 or higher and farm bosses;now it is just a ridiculously tedious grind for some legendaries and for what(nothing after that)?
If I would have known the game would come to this I wouldn’t have bought it(especially for $60). I hate pay to win like this you can’t do anything in the game unless you buy RoS;it is an expansion for a game not a game, the actual game is practically just a trial for RoS. I payed $60 for a full game and it isn’t one anymore because the nerfs, the auction house, no one playing, etc.

Could the devs at least balance out the legendary drops from bosses/areas? The ability to go back to torment 10 would be astounding but could you at least let me go to T7 or T8 at very the least? When RoS players are able to go to T15 or T16, Torment 6 is absolutely nothing. RoS players have bounties, adventure mode, act 5, many different gobblins, etc and every one of those is like 5x(or more)better than any of the 1-4 acts on T6; it is very excessive for just an expansion cause you don't even get a glimpse of that playing vanilla. Please can blizzard do something for the game? I'm not even gonna buy the dlc if Blizz is gonna nerf the game so much that I can't play the game; the game that I payed that much for and yet you are forced to buy a dlc. Thats $80 for a game that still that still needs improvements and $94 for an extra simple character and a couple of useless bobbles. Not worth and I'm not gonna support blizzard if they are gonna be this way.

Duplicate post. Plus, this post does not belong in the “PTR Feedback” Forum.

Well, if there was a better place for it I would put it there. I looked for a better category or for submitting tickets. This is a feedback forum for game testing so i put it here.