A Barb Response to the Lamentation Nerf

anddddddd we have a 150 solo completed.

Wonder why it took so long.

Same.

Again: I am not asking for Crusader nerfs of any kind.

I want Barb buffed further.

I want Monk buffed further.

I want Impale DH buffed further.

I want every class in the 140+ range with multiple builds.

Buffs, not nerfs. If Saders can do 150 solo, that’s none of my business. I, for one, salute them!

12 Likes

aaaannnnndddd Barbs got nerfed, cause a guy did a 140 GR :rofl:

I want Multishot UE to get buffed further or just Yang’s and DML
 Never had a single Primal Yang’s drop in game EVER. Buff it period and stop treating barbs like ZDPS slaves

4 Likes

but remember others have said we just cry for other nerfs :rofl:

Hoping there’s a hotfix still in the works for us before season goes live. I feel there is enough stuff that needs to be tweaked we still have a chance. Bazooka still works among other things. Keep the faith Barbs!

Which region/player with the 150???

Waiting for a table describing how broken the build the player used to clear GR 150 is

3 Likes

Europe. Battletag is “RzeĆșnik”

EU, Crusader rankings

EU

https://eu.diablo3.com/en/rankings/era/12/rift-crusader

:slight_smile: I had you guys so distracted that you could not see the power of the crusader AoV build.

Just kidding
 I warned people that the AoV build needed to be tested because it seemed OP.

Yes, it’s done

1 Like

Well, good job to everyone involved in the nerf. You have destroyed a build that wasn’t even going to be OP as it was. And now it’s 20 GRs off the top. I hope you got your “balance”.

10 Likes

Do you honestly think that Blizzard is not going to nerf the crusader’s AoV build?

By how much? 20 GRs?

1 Like

From the guy who cleard this GR 150 writing in Rob2628 chat (rzeznikd3) :
“i have video, but was s****y rift, i cleard 150 in 14:53-15:30 3 times in 1hr”
“easy to do it in 12min i guess”
From there we can then estimate the true ceiling at 10k paragon is at least 152-153.

Crusader do a 150 in non-season. A 10k Parangon Barb struggles for a 133 meanwhile.

Everything is working as intended, right?

6 Likes

Well according to Nevalistis there’s no time to change anything and it needs to go through the approvals process and the new era makes further balancing impossible until at least after season 19 so they can see how it performs with their wacked out season theme.

I don’t know who told her to say that but they owe her a weekend at the spa to get over this rubbish.

Sader clearing 150 in bad rift with no season buff, thinks it can go 12 minutes with good rift

How long before sub 10 min solo runs with season buff?

After the Fist in the Face which was the removal of lamentation 150-200% multiplier, they should not only revert it, but BUFF it up to 400-500%, if Saders can now solo 150 GR.

Maybe if Barbs reacted like all players did with the Hearthstone thing, than now we could enjoy the buffed lamentation

Aparently the most liked thread with highiest post count and support against nerfing lamentation wasn’t enough.

I just hope all Barb players will give Blizz the same support they gave with the lamentation belt when D4 comes out

No more scraps for Barbs and treating them like :poop:!

7 Likes