A Barb Response to the Lamentation Nerf

I wish I can be sandwiched between those abs.
I’m not a M. I repeat, I’m not an M!

Nev doesn’t play D3 and hasn’t in years I imagine.

The fact they are concentrating on the Sader and not the Barb anymore really is poor mindset on their part.

The lamentation belt should get the 100% back at the very least.

Nev says she loves the D3 community but I believe it’s only because Diablo is her main job at blizzard.

She needs to listen to us better.

The barb’s have been yelling loud and clear for a long time and have been put on back burner again.

God cries for the Barbs. :frowning:

1 Like

Nev does what she can, she may have been silent for a bit during blizzcon, which sucks for us, but its reality. She had better stuff to do. Also just because there is not a blue post doesn’t mean she doesn’t listen.

In the end class balance is defined by the team, they should have tested or more thoroughly.

Maybe we could do a graph of the posts to tables ratio?

1 Like

Nev tells us a lot of things.
I refuse to get excited until I see what’s in the fix.

5 Likes

^Nev never mentioned anything about hotfixing barb. Goodluck in s19 boys. Im waiting for poe 3.9 details.

2 Likes

Actually she kind of did, she replied Ulma’s point number 3

1 Like

fjord is bugged, meaning its over powered, meaning another nerf. Barb is not getting fixed. Good luck boys, see yall maybe in s20

Lose hope now, it will be better sooner. I will never give hope on this for eternity. Judging their history. They want barb below and not above. Crystal clear.

Come on, guys! It’s still too early to judge. We’re having no idea what changes’re going to be included in the next mini patch. So please stop flaming and make yourself as well as the whole Barb comunity look bad. Be constructive, point out issues and make suggestions politely. When the final patch before season 19 comes out and we’re still hated, I’ll side with you guy and flame Blizzard as much as possible. Until then, stay calm. If a hot-headed one like me can, I’m sure you guys can.

P/s: My fated element (some Chinese-influenced cullture essense) is fire, particulary, fire in the top of the mountain, or a volcano fire. So I was serious about being hot-headed.

I say nah to the losing hope posts. Until D4 comes out, all you can do is hope and maybe be surprised one of these days. Technically, they did finally give attention to the barbs, just not in a well thought out way.

They gave the buff then got freaked out and jumped to conclusions. They gave other buffs that ended up being “not as intended “. It’s pretty obvious that they rely on you all to test in game and catch short-comings as well as “op” things. How they react and “fix” these issues is another issue.

I’m sure it would be easier and less of a nerf on a lot of classes if you didn’t have the select few people who literally wait for the second a new patch with new buffs comes out and purposely spend hours upon hours fishing GR’s to push said buffs to the limit with maxed out things.

So I will still hold the hope that barbs rend nerf will be fixed sooner than later. I don’t hold high expectations so I can’t be let down that much if nothing comes of it, but I will be more excited and shocked if something does come from it.

I say keep having hope, the hope is what let’s the intelligent players keep posting constructive comments regarding these issues. I mean, imagine if all we had was constructive information on these threads/posts…that’s all they would see even if they just skimmed through.

I hope there will be a fix for us barbs … I was so hyped for s19 barb to finally can play it again and then all the fun is gone

Just give us the 200% back and we will be happy

6 Likes

WW Barb is one of the most fun builds to play in my opinion, i really hope the devs give us the 200% or maybe the 150 % back so we can have a nice christmas suprise and a lot off fun in the game, because thats all about:)) believe !!

4 Likes

I’m really not understanding something here. Forgive me, but everyone has been talking about barb clearing 140 with 10,500 paragon, and the crusader clearing 150 with the same (From the same person I believe being DP.)

What I want to know is, why the hell is this even being spoken about? Who cares what people are doing with 10,500 PARAGON? Why not see what it’s capabilities are at an average seasonal paragon of what 2000-4000? (Not sure what the average paragon is, but from what I’ve seen, that seems to trend)

I don’t think it’s fair to even compute those numbers even for Non Seasonal whatsoever. In all honesty, seasonal leaderboards (to me) mean more than Non-Seasonal because I haven’t been playing as long as others, and the ability to reach the 10k Paragon is a ways out of my reach as it is.

Because some streamers saw the barb do it first and everyone started running like chickens saying its op. It got a nerf. Then the same person did it with the crusader, and now they might do the same with sader. If they don’t? All barbies break loose?

We def need 300%. As you can see 0% obliterated the build. It heavily depends on this multiplier, 200% might not even be enough

3 Likes

I have no trust in what they say.

1 Like

Sure it is.
If we just ignore the last five years of previous treatment of Barbs.

5 Likes

What do you expect? Lame intention rebuffed?

If they won’t bring back the 200% buff or even change it to 300-400%, I doubt I will even play S19 at all. Maybe I will just to get finish season journey and than just stop…

I was even considering making a 3rd account just play with Barb with the 200% lamentation buff, but I guess Blizz doesn’t want my money after all :roll_eyes:

Now I know I won’t unless we get a 300-400% increased Rend damage on lamentation.

WW Rend is my favourite Barb build, like Multishot for DH. If I can’t push highiest GRs with my favourite build, there’s no point for me to play at all…

Getting kinda tired of playing DH UE Multishot all over again…

They already killed D4 for me I hope they won’t do the same with D3 RoS…

:roll_eyes:

9 Likes