600 paragon and no echoing nightmares

When you say challenges, do you mean the Conquests?
If so, they’re listed in every season’s blog, e.g. Season 26

Speaking of Conquests, we’re rotating those, too! Returning for the Season of Greed is Avarice and Avarita , where every gold piece you find will count! Speed Demon and Need for Speed will ask you to kick it into full gear in your Nephalem Rift runs. On a Good Day and I Can’t Stop will congratulate high ranking Legendary Gems. Finally, for the solo crowd, Divinity and Lionhearted will ask you to climb Greater Rift heights by your lonesome, while Years of War and Dynasty challenge your game mastery of at least six classes.

They even give you a picture…

And sites like this one also show them all…
https://d3resource.com/journey/

So, should Blizzard fix the broken menu thing on consoles? Absolutely, they should, but that’s no reason to not know what the Conquests are.

I don’t really see what’s broken about the conquests… It’s pretty clear what they are without having to go online…

No, I am NOT referring to conquests. Seasonal challenges is what I am referring to. We now have 2 menus that do nothing…co-operative and hardcore. They came in in s24. It is also nothing to do with the seasonal journey.

The PC also has those issues. There are none in either. It’s just a bug that’s existed for the past couple seasons.

Ahh. OK. So, that begs the question, why isn’t Blizzard responding to the issue and fixing it…

Thanks for the replies. Since this post I’m around 900 now. I’ve got maybe 6 echoing screams which I’ve augmented running GR100s mainly. I’ll drop down to 90 to do them quicker. Yeah it’s a slug-fest but if you persist you will get them.