So today, Patch Notes!

DH is spinning
mind goes whirling wondering
when will patch notes come

=>

1 Like

The forum Karen is not happy when she sees the new patch notes and attacks the CM.

6 Likes

Please, no patchnote and no date announcement before my return from vacation on March 4 :slight_smile:

OH HELL NO.
I feel your pain, s27 started the day i went on vacation

1 Like

S28 Preview Blog will be up on Friday. As with all our preview blogs, it includes Season start dates, last patch notes post PTR, seasonal journey rewards, etc.

95 Likes

Ty for the notice. I can stop spamming f5 now.

10 Likes

Outstanding, much appreciated!

3 Likes

If there’s a date decided (or if not but they know that it won’t be X date ie the 24th) please at least say SOMETHING. People like to be able to plan their lives, time off, etc.

1 Like

You will find out on Friday with the rest of us. :smiley:

1 Like

You might underestimate the length some people go on season start and knowing the start date ASAP is helpful. Especially this season when the participation seems really high.

I get posting the blog and all that it contains on a set schedule, i’m just talking about the start date.

2 Likes

I’m so special that you had to reply to my thread? Oh! Thank you!! :slight_smile:

But yea! Thanks for letting us know. Hope S28 will start as soon as S27 ends, aka next Friday! :slight_smile:

1 Like

sweeeeet patch notes and rewards :yum: big thanks :smiley:

He just told us when we would find out the information we are after, instead of us continuing to speculate when we will find out or the dates themselves. Calm down and don’t have a heart attack. You will be fine if you have to wait a few days.

2 Likes

So, the forum will be filled with complainers crying about the updated notes on Friday, :popcorn: time.

3 Likes

No. We wanna know: what time on Friday? :smile:

4 Likes

Never fear the forum will have multiple threads asking what time it will be posted.

Friday an update blog for D3 (about time) and Saturday more news for D4 looking good.

3 Likes

That was excactly what I thought!

Now we will see a barrage of posts about what time…

Any bets?

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

How about this instead: 1) Who will be the first one to create a thread asking what time on Friday" 2) Who will be the first one to create a thread complaining after the blog has been posted?

3 Likes

Now we know blog will be up Friday, we can focus back on ask ourselves - “Where is Bravata?”