Diablo III PTR 2.7.5 - Has Concluded

Diablo III PTR 2.7.5 - Has Concluded

The Diablo III 2.7.5 PTR begins on January 31st and lasts one week. Join us in testing the new Altar of Rites—where you choose your path to power, and more.

View Full Article

40 Likes

Thank you so very much.!!!

3 Likes

The theme seems rather interesting.

But as for the rest of it… Super disappointing. That’s it? You’ve had all this time and not a single suggestion from Raxx’ document or countless community requests has been implemented?

:-1:

21 Likes

Thank you now I have something to read.

1 Like

No changes for the WD? Thanks…

Just a D4 oriented season

12 Likes

Seasonal theme definitely looks interesting imo. As for the rest, can’t say I’m disappointed, since I didn’t expect too much in the first place. That said, I definitely won’t be missing this season (ptr and live) due to the potential lore info offered by the altar.

Players must gather materials listed in the Altar of Rites menu and sacrifice them in order to gain a Seal or Potion’s power. In addition to receiving the power after unlocking, you’ll notice the generic text previously displayed has been swapped with a small story scrap about Sanctuary’s tumultuous past.

7 Likes

I’m just excited to jump back into Unhallowed Essence Multi-shot again.

Ages ago, I rocked the UE Gizzard build and I’ve missed it more than I expected.

Edit:

Though, my first suggestion would be as well as bumping up UE damage, it probably needs a change or buffs to Yang’s and DML as well.

3 Likes

Frenzy barb got love
UE DH got a big boost
Tempest rush got help
Bonespear is baaaaaaack

4 Likes

Wow, I hoped so for UE Multishot buff & it happens nice xD
Time to push DH again ^^
Speed farming with Multishot will be so good for xp & loots. Easy chill mode activated :smiley:

5 Likes

UE buff is almost 5x so about 11 GRs. Nothing spectacular but always welcome.

Masquerade back almost at the previous power. I wouldn’t call that improvement but rather fixing a mistake which shouldn’t have happened in the first place.

7 Likes

Looks like primals can now be crafted with the cube…interesting.

2 Likes

Definitely disappointing that the WD will remain forgotten but the theme could be interesting. One of the many stated desires of our was to give the season more longevity and this may do it. We will see with testing, I suppose.

6 Likes

It will be the last dance for WD’ players

1 Like

WD was a big mistake from the very beginning. Accept it.

4 Likes

I accepted since… 11 years now?

It not a really problem for me, I like this class, It’s my main class so I’ll play it in S28, during other players cry because they can’t have access to the LB.

1 Like

Acquiring enough Primordial Ashes to offer to the Altar of Rites is no small task. That’s why we are adding a new Primordial Ashes feature with this patch to aid in your quest.

At the Blacksmith, you can now salvage a Primal Item for 55 Primordial Ashes. We have also added a Primal Item recipe to Kanai’s Cube—it will cost 100 Primordial Ashes and any non-crafted Legendary Item.

That right there is frickin’ awesome. Get two useless primals and can make a useful one out of them. Win win!

5 Likes

Looks like fun, lots of crazy things to unlock <3

5 Likes

WoW!!! UE if it stays at 1700 per point just got stupid OP … Also literally the hardest item in the game to craft " Staff of Herding" because you can kill Chiltara 5k + times and never get the gibbering gemstone to drop ( I know from personal experience spent one entire season doing nothing but CoF runs and stopped counting at 5k runs ) So .I honestly hope they have upped the drop rate on the stone finally.

7 Likes

Agreed. Its easy to get excited now, but we will have to wait till the event actually launches to see what the nerf bat brings… lol

1 Like

UE is my most played build since we got the set, so happy to be able to play it again now in the last season for me, been playing GoD more than UE the last couple of seasons.

3 Likes