D3 Season Update

Hello all

Happy New Year!

We just wanted to provide a quick update regarding D3 timing for the upcoming patch and season as we have seen a plethora of questions regarding timing post holiday break.

Players can expect S28 PTR to come toward the tail end of January. We will have notes that will be available on our blog a little prior to that.

Hope this offers a bit more clarity and helps with timing and scheduling for those wanting to jump in right at the start.

71 Likes

Thank you for the update now some of the kids can chill out.

6 Likes

And the gatekeepers can stop being pompous old gits. :+1:

22 Likes

Finaly some communication

13 Likes

Appreciate the update. Especially if ti’s substantial in terms of at least QoL and Balancing adjustments. If not, then oh well.

6 Likes

Thanks for the update.

3 Likes

This one is going to be a good one.

45 Likes

post removed by author

13 Likes

Instead of the “when does it end” “when does it start” now it will be “what day” “what day.”

3 Likes

TY Pez. I appreciate the work u all do. But to be honest, I’m so ready for D4 :smirk:

6 Likes

Sounds good to me. But I can still see more posts asking the same question, just because.

1 Like
  1. Click on your Avatar.
  2. View Activity.
  3. Preferences.
  4. Users.
3 Likes

I hope there will be a lot of items change in the next patch, not just the season theme, because the season theme will disappear after about half a year.

2 Likes

Oblivion I did not know you had direct access to Pez, good for you bro. Ask him if they are adding new content.

Like… a new sesonal theme?:yum:

1 Like

Like new zones, new legendries, new gems, another follower, more endgame features. Not just a seasonal gimmick. Many people will be finished with the season in the first two weeks and the “when does it end” will start all over. How about adding something in story mode (campaign) to make it worth replaying.

5 Likes

Those are mostly things i would imagine, comeing in an expansion or DLC. And content can be anything, even QoL stuff.

But i wouldn’t mind if they could change the seson jurney every seson, because doing the same stuff for 10 years now is pretty boreing. Also every one is pretty knowledgable about the game after so long time.

Adding the cube was content, changing the color of a beam on a drop is nothing.
At any rate S28 might just be the last season before the launch of D4, so let’s have it.

1 Like

Yeah but that didn’t came free.

Patch 2.3.0 included the Cube and the The Ruins of Sescheron. The Shrouded Moors and the Temple of the Firstborn. Were also free in patch 2.6.0.