4k+ latency on PTR right now

Yes pant can get grumpy if you don’t fit into them

Can’t even get the loading app to work now for PTR, just goes to regular screen and scans each time…any word on what is going on?

I can’t even start the game since yesterday. My heroes won’t load (395002 code).

1 Like

The PTR is in the Pacific time zone, where it’s currently 07:45 PDT, i.e. Blizzard aren’t even in the office yet. It’s likely to be hours before they notice / fix this.

3 Likes

Thanks Meteorblade! I thought the update was yesterday. lol.

Yes, Phase 2 was implemented yesterday (8th Oct) and the PTR was fine afterwards - I played on it for a few hours earlier. Since then it’s gotten horrendously laggy.

When I click on the desktop Icon to start the PTR game, it won’t open in PTR, just normal realm. So even the launcher is fubar’d now.

I see. Then my heroes still won’t load (395002 code). Thanks for the reply!

same i completed season without any help…about time these players were banned for good…the ones that annoy me most are one that close rifts from inside the rift giving no time too collect keys etc…damn annoying

Ohw btw the DC’s were already happening when the ping was good, I had ping 135 from EU. That’s decent enough from EU I guess.

thanks and good luck with build videos

Acknowledged and under investigation…

The queues too. Then the thing went downhill.

i’ve read it doesn’t work on PTR

If it’s true than I guess the poor Hamster running the PTR server can’t handle all the players trying to play at once…

Why does the launch window need to re-scan every time I try and open?
Do I need to do a new download to get into PTR?
Every time I click the PTR launcher it opens in the regular window and does another scan, what is it scanning for?

ok…I’m a duma@@, all I had to do was change the NA to PTR and I got in >.<
Blizz has now removed the new content as it was clearly the issue, so hope they can get it back to us soon :slight_smile:
Still unsure what the Scan is all about but that’s minor.

Well, I still get that annoying error with the character retrieval :smiley: Lucky sod!

1 Like

Worst I have ever seen was 2200+ msecs. Usually a red bar in the 700’s is bad enough to lag me out of a game. 4k? How is that possible? Are you playing D3 in the International Space Station?

At the time this thread was created, the PTR was horrendously laggy.
That’s why Blizzard had to implement a hotfix to resolve it…

The reason you’re not currently seeing an issue is because…

Yeah, it was bad. I got kicked a few times in a GR no less. Still, I cant see 4k. That’s just too much. Really, 700 is bad enough to lock your screen. I can’t imagine 4k, especially seeing 2200 myself. That was bad enough to say I am done playing for a few hours.