Ethereal achievement not loading

I’ll chime in that I definitely got the feat during Season 24, and I DO have the transmogs unlocked, but I no longer have the Feat of Strength.

2 Likes

Adding to it. In addition to getting the achievement on all three regions on PC, I also got it on XBOX and Nintendo Switch. It’s the same on console. The ethereals show up as transmogs but there is no 0 Point Achievement (Ethereal Recollection) under Challenges → General.

2 Likes

I got the Feat of Strength on 30th July…

Now when I look at the Feats of Strength section, it’s not there…

I still have the transmogs available at the Mystic, however.

4 Likes

Same here (EU).

No Feats of Strength achievement, but no problem with transmogs.

3 Likes

Same here (EU), it seems the ‘‘Ethereal recollection’’ disappeared together with the ethereals… but honestly the most important for me is to have the transmogs.

3 Likes

Wanted to share that the dev team is aware of this issue. Thanks for sharing and ill shoot any updates I gather on this from the team.

14 Likes

Could you at the same time clarify the start time of the season in Europe? There is probably a mistake in the announcement - 5pm CET, not CEST. Summer is gone :slight_smile:

P.S. Sorry for offtop :slight_smile:

Hello -

In my case I do not have the achievement or the transmog items. Strange this seems to be hit and miss. My wife and I both completed this. She however does have the transmog items.

2 Likes

You should reset server before too late.

Same situation here. Logged on for the season, no transmog, no achievement :frowning:

2 Likes

Same situation here(ASIA). Logged on for the season, no transmog, no achievement !!!

1 Like

Same situation here(ASIA). Logged on for the season, no transmog, no achievement !!!

1 Like

Same issue for me. No feat of strength, no transmog (even though I completed the achievement in the previous season).

2 Likes

Same issue. No Feats of Strength, no transmog and I am certain I had completed the achievement.

1 Like

EU Same issue for me, completed the achievement but now in new season 25 i dont have the achievement

1 Like

Same situation here on EU. Logged on for the season, no ethereal transmogs at the mystic, no ethereal recollection feat of strength achievement anymore and I am 100% sure I completed the achievement during the last season.

EU:

• lost the archievement
  • but still have the transmogs in season and non-season =)

Maybe I still have the transmogs, because I used them on some non-season items during Season 24?

1 Like

I’m having the same issue on NA. I complete the achievement but it’s missing and no transmogs.

1 Like

same issues here
no transmog nor achievement.

1 Like

Would like to add to the issue. Finished the achivement on the 20th of November in EU, see neither the Feat of Strength nor the Transmogs.
A player in my clan has the transmogs; we played together to complete it.

1 Like