Ethereal achievement not loading

Hello! I logged in to D3 after the season recently ended to do some inventory management before season 25 started. However upon logging in, I don’t see the achievement or any of the transmog unlocks for my Ethereal items. I know for a fact that I completed the achievement before I left for a business trip last Monday (I wanted to ensure it was completed before I left-- achievement hunter). There is no doubt or mistake in my mind that I am misremembering, I fully recall collecting the last Ethereal and the relief I had when I gathered the final one. Any support would be appreciated, thanks!

12 Likes

Exactly the same situation here. No feat of strength, no transmogs.

2 Likes

Me three. I’m also experiencing the same problem and have reached out to support. Their response was that gms have no control over that and told me to post it on forums. So we’re on our own here.

PS: I forgot to clarify that I do have the ethereal transmogs at the mystic. It’s just the achievement gone.

1 Like

I earned it on all three regions last season. I don’t see the Feat of Strength listed on any region, but I do see the transmog.

If I try to transmog a bow, I can see Windforce. If I try for a crossbow, I see Buriza-Do Kyanon. I put in a hand cross-bow and see Doomslinger, etc.

1 Like

That is the same for me. I earned the achievement on all 3 servers, and I have all the xmogs on all 3 servers, but the achievement is now gone on all 3 servers.

1 Like

I’ll chime in that I definitely got the feat during Season 24, and I DO have the transmogs unlocked, but I no longer have the Feat of Strength.

2 Likes

Adding to it. In addition to getting the achievement on all three regions on PC, I also got it on XBOX and Nintendo Switch. It’s the same on console. The ethereals show up as transmogs but there is no 0 Point Achievement (Ethereal Recollection) under Challenges → General.

2 Likes

I got the Feat of Strength on 30th July…

Now when I look at the Feats of Strength section, it’s not there…

I still have the transmogs available at the Mystic, however.

4 Likes

Same here (EU).

No Feats of Strength achievement, but no problem with transmogs.

3 Likes

Same here (EU), it seems the ‘‘Ethereal recollection’’ disappeared together with the ethereals… but honestly the most important for me is to have the transmogs.

3 Likes

Wanted to share that the dev team is aware of this issue. Thanks for sharing and ill shoot any updates I gather on this from the team.

14 Likes

Could you at the same time clarify the start time of the season in Europe? There is probably a mistake in the announcement - 5pm CET, not CEST. Summer is gone :slight_smile:

P.S. Sorry for offtop :slight_smile:

Hello -

In my case I do not have the achievement or the transmog items. Strange this seems to be hit and miss. My wife and I both completed this. She however does have the transmog items.

2 Likes

You should reset server before too late.

Same situation here. Logged on for the season, no transmog, no achievement :frowning:

2 Likes

Same situation here(ASIA). Logged on for the season, no transmog, no achievement !!!

1 Like

Same situation here(ASIA). Logged on for the season, no transmog, no achievement !!!

1 Like

Same issue for me. No feat of strength, no transmog (even though I completed the achievement in the previous season).

2 Likes

Same issue. No Feats of Strength, no transmog and I am certain I had completed the achievement.

1 Like

EU Same issue for me, completed the achievement but now in new season 25 i dont have the achievement

1 Like