New personal best not updating for my profile (Asia)

I have done GR145 and GR150 in a 4 man group, and recently did a GR55 on my Necromancer. None of these runs were recorded in my seasonal profile. Please fix it.

Dear Diablo team, I face the same issue (Asia region). I’d done GR 135 solo but my new personal record did not update on leaderboard. Please fix…Thanks!

Confirmed… looks like the same issue we had previously last November.

Completed a tier 50 Greater Rift, but summary panel shows only tier 45 as personal best. Note that the shard cap was correctly increased to 1000.

The seasonal achievement for completing a tier 50 Greater Rift was ticked however.

Exited Diablo III & re-launched Diablo III; personal best still shows 45:

even though the D3Debug.txt file clearly shows that I completed a tier 50 Greater Rift with that hero:

Please fix !

5 Likes

It looks as if the personal best is updating once more.

It also looks like that the records done during the outage have not been restored :frowning:

Best of luck in your games to all.

2 Likes

… and it’s broken again !!!

:frowning:

==============================================================

Edit… it seems to be broken on only some of the servers. It’s working fine on the one I’m on atm, but wasn’t working in my 2 previous games. I seem to remember something similar to that on EU a while back…

Edit ² : found the topic I was looking for on EU…

We had started to compile a list of IPs where gRift completion would be recorded properly… hopefully, we don’t need to do the same again and the Blizzard folks are capable of figuring it all out !!

Hey folks! Checking in to share that the team applied a fix today to ensure that records are kept. I’ll keep an eye out to see if the fixed works for you.

Thanks for the heads up on this, and hope the issue is resolved now.

3 Likes

@FilthieRich:

Hello.

I am sorry but I have some bad news !

So, I logged on Asia and did 3 Greater Rifts (each one should have been a new personal best). The first and last Greater Rifts did NOT record properly, but the 2nd one did. Note that I changed game server between each Greater Rift by quitting the game, waiting for the server IP to disappear from the Resource Monitor (this does not take very long) and starting a new game.

Also, the personal best I achieved during the outage was not restored. In my case, it doesn’t matter… I only compete against myself. For others, it is quite a different story.

Took some screenshots for you – perhaps they can be useful to try and figure out what went wrong. If you need more, or different, screenshots… let me know and I will try to provide what you need.

Test # 1 - Greater Rift Tier 96 (new personal best not recorded)

• new best : tier 96 in 6:27
  • Note… no announcement in chat pane that a new Personal Best has been achieved
  • Note… new personal best not reflected in summary
  • Note… blood shard cap increased to 1460
  • Screenshot of summary : Imgur: The magic of the Internet
  • Screenshot of Resource Monitor (network info) : Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Test # 2 - Greater Rift Tier 97 (new personal best recorded)

• new best : tier 97 in 6:15
  • Note… announcement in chat pane that a new Personal Best has been achieved (past best incorrectly shown as 93… should had been 96 in 6:27)
  • Note… new personal best reflected in summary
  • Note… blood shard cap increased to 1470
  • Screenshot of Resource Monitor (network info) : Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Test # 3 - Greater Rift Tier 98 (new personal best not recorded)

• new best : tier 98 in 7:45
  • Note… no announcement in chat pane that a new Personal Best has been achieved
  • Note… new personal best not reflected in summary; instead showing tier 97
  • Note… blood shard cap increased to 1480

Hopefully… all of this makes sense to you and the Team !!

Cheers ! :slight_smile:

=======================================
I’m sorry - I forgot to switch to English before doing the screenshots - hopefully, it doesn’t make too much of a difference.

4 Likes

So, pretty much exactly the issue we had back on the EU servers months ago, whereby games hosted on some of the IP addresses (i.e. servers / blades) are not recording the personal bests and games hosted on other IP addresses are.

You’d think they’d know what the fix for this is as they applied it to EU months ago.

2 Likes

Hello :

See New gr record won't show up on chat/leaderboard… still broken.

1 Like

Looks like it hasn’t been fixed yet…

1 Like

I’ve just completed GR lvl 110 solo twice and my personal best remains listed as 88

1 Like

Hello, is this for the Americas server? My clan mate encountered the same issue too, around the time of your post.

Yes, on the Americas servers

This topic is for Asia.

I created a topic for Americas here:

You might want to add your comments there…

1 Like

sorry thanks, will redirect