Challenge rift 215 ethereal

As many of you probably know, the challenge rift for this week is bugged in consoles only, I’ve corroborate with some friends and yt comments in some videos where people complain about this issue that affects console players ONLY.
pls blizz, I know all the problems you have right now but don’t treat us like that

1 Like

+1,CR215 the ethereal weapon is missing,blizz please fix this!ths.

And also, ridiculous to complete.

I’ve been playing this game since launch in some form, but I can’t get this broken monk build to get under the time.

Mind you, I don’t play monks much so I’m far from efficient, but this is borderline ridiculous.

I don’t need bounty mats that bad. Thanks, Blizzard. I’m good.

When will this be fixed?

Next Monday around 3pm Pacific.

3 Likes

I have experience playing a TR Monk and couldn’t figure out why I sucked playing this Monk seeing how easy it was watching videos of PC players clearing it.

Yeah missing an Ethereal weapon in the console build is a big issue. Given previous lack of action to correct past CR issues, it’s safe to say we can write off this week’s CR.

i can confirm as well as friends on my FB group this weeks monk rift is in fact bugged… doubt it will be fixed tho

Even though Blizzard have confirmed they’re investigating?

1 Like

We actually got a Blue post response to this in the Console Bug Report forum!

1 Like

my bad didnt see that…nice to see them working on it

I’m amazed about a Blue visitor as well.

My oh my. Time to go get a lottery ticket

you know it is serious.

doesn’t work on PS4, but I also read the same is true for Switch and XBox as well.

Yeah, this challenge was a little rough for me to complete. Took me 3 tries.

It can be done, but you have to juggle spirit regen well and create oculous rings near the elites to use on the elites. Must maintain double damage from nephalem glory!

If on xbox, I can assist with a play by play walkthrough. Trying to complete this with others is even harder than solo, but I can show you how to approach it.

Gamertag: eXis FOHDR

Yeah I tried it last night and noted you can do it but Oculus Rings right on the Elites is a must. I thought I could just kill trash only but you can’t.

Doubt it will get fixed for this week’s CR but as long as next weeks’ one is.

Pls fix this problem

Well, using logic, they would need to either fix it before Monday or just give all of the console players the rewards if it can’t be fixed before the next one starts.

let us hope.

Or, using developer logic… (its just console, who cares, don’t they have phones?)

Heres a link to my gameDVR clip on completing the challenge rift in 5:06. Could only record 5 minutes, so the first few seconds aren’t shown.

The run wasn’t the most fluid run; I was able to run it in 4:52 by not dying and being a little more efficient.

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/exis-fohdr/video/141310300
2 Likes

They should give us the rewards. I started the season this week and not having access to the bonus mats really slows down the getting a good start in the beginning. ):

It’s Thursday and nothing yet. :confused: