Rrrr, where be PTR notes?

It’s an Emanate item, why would it drop the followers socketed gem instead of the characters? I mean, that’s what emanate does…

1 Like

Rrrr, id’s b 60 daes, where b’s me notes?

In the words of Blizzard: Soon™

It’d be nice to have some sort of update. Even if the notes aren’t ready, a little notice of when we could realistically expect them would go a long way. It would also give some indication of how long S23 might actually last.

S23 has lasted 2 months now. If it’s going to last the standard 3 months, the PTR should be very near. The finalized patch typically goes live the first Tuesday after the season ending and if the season lasts 3 moths, that leaves only 1 month to do the 2 week PTR, 1 week internal testing and the rest. That’s not a lot of time.

2 Likes

Except the last two seasons were 4 months+ each. Which would mean about another month till the PTR.

Working on the patch notes and should have something to share soon!

36 Likes

thank you for posting , can’t wait :slight_smile:

Well that’ll be something to look forward to. By the sounds of it, this season will probably last less than 4 months.

I’ll be waiting in bated breath.

Normal soon or Blizzard soon? Thanks for the update. :clap:

5 Likes

Probably normal soon. So it’s likely we’ll see the ptr patch notes within the next two weeks.

2 Likes

Pay the man. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope it will be tomorrow. A sneak preview is fine too.

Also, I hope that S24 theme will be a real seasonal theme this time.

2 Likes

finally! big thanks! :smiley:

Define “a real seasonal theme”…

Seasonal theme or not, people don’t stick around regardless. I’ve asked this many times before…But, if the Follower Update/Rework had beent he Seasonal theme, would people had played more this season? I doubt it…And while the Follower update was a decent overhaul of its former self…I can’t help but feel that most people still haven’t really invested time into testing the limits of followers without using the “cannot die” token.

People are too fixated and spoiled by “Seasonal themes”. People cry and gripe about there being too much power-creep. But no, we need a Seasonal theme that adds to it. /sigh

3 Likes

I hope soon means today.

I hope they stop having season themes from now on. And focus on adding new features to the game instead.

:+1:

2 Likes

Loving this new info, and it would be awesome to get this info asap, but asking for that on a Saturday is a bit much. These guys need sleep!

Every season that has a seasonal theme: I am making sure my seasonal character reached P1300+ at least with all ancient gear augmented, which is usually taking me 30 days~50 days. Last season, I aimed for P1500 and I reached it.

Season 23: I stopped play the moment I completed the Guardian of S23. I think Paragon is below 800, and I don’t think I have all ancient gear found.

The reason why I stick to the other seasons with themes longer than usual is that those themes are not permanent, so I must enjoy them as much as I can before. Not to mention that some of those seasonal themes made your character very strong which allow you to clear GR level that your non-seasonal characters won’t able to, at least not as fast as a character with a seasonal theme.

As for season 23? I see no reason to play longer than usual as I can just go back to play non-season as the follower changes are applied to non-season as well. And I can ensure I played the new follower enough at non-season.

So yes, whether there is a huge player drop on S23 compares to previous seasons, I think Blizzard knew the best about it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Two weeks is not soon…2 days is