Season 23 | The Disciples of Sanctuary | Has Ended

Thank you.

What about Rathma set ? Any changes we can expect ?

3 Likes

guess who got stricken first? there are many examples like this so please stop talking about the past if you haven’t been there

How do you know where I’ve been and when?

But, since I  have  been there…

pics or it didn’t happen

pics of what?!  

Edit: If you mean to prove how long I’ve been playing D3. Well… since it was first released. I uploaded my first D3 video a month later, in June 2012. It was on my previous computer, which was already outdated. My video capturing skills were not well developed yet, so the quality isn’t great.

But, it’s enough to prove:

1. It was before RoS.
  2. It was when we still had Normal, Nightmare, Hell and Inferno Difficulties.
  3. Items were crap.
  4. Battles were more challenging.
  5. We had no Pets to pick up Gold.
  6. There were no Seasons and no Adventure Mode.

There were also other indications, but… you get the point.

Since I don’t have “pics” to post from then, here is the video:

4 Likes

The Season 23 Blog preview has been updated with changes to the Firebird’s Finery set along with developer notes to share insights on the change. The updated content will be available to play on the release of the 2.7.0 patch.

Your feedback has been impactful, influential, and appreciated. We’ll keep you updated and we’re looking forward to seeing you when the patch drops!!!

35 Likes

Summary…

• Firebird’s Finery 6-Piece Set: You gain 4000% 2000% 5000% increased damage while Ignite is applied to a target. Hitting an Ignited enemy with a non-channeling fire spell deals Ignite damage multiplied by Combustion stacks.

Developer Note: With the bulk of patch 2.7.0’s focus being on the single-player experience, we recognize that the set reworks and balance changes are some of the most impactful and important to the group play experience. We’ve heard the outpouring of feedback from the community and have decided to increase the Firebird’s Finery 6-piece bonus.

So, DHs and WDs still screwed over with no explanation as to why.

12 Likes

Thank you for the update as well as the change. It’s a shame that WDs and DHs got messed over in this patch. I can only hope that the next patch will be far more favorable to the two classes in terms of balance changes.

4 Likes

Wow! Thank you and the team for taking feedback and providing more detailed patch notes.

The Firebirds set is :fire:. The redesign is amazing. Teleport changes are a welcome surprise. This should leave Wizards in a pretty good spot while other classes receive some attention.

Leaderboard filters will be great for benchmarking and future balancing. Keep up the good work!

8 Likes

Good for FireBird. You found the sweet spot.
:fire: :fire: :fire:

Bones of Rathma ajustements should follow
:skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

So WDs are really dead this time…

Thanks…

1 Like

Nice one for the Firebird. :+1:

Now revert the Gazing Demise nerf.

1 Like

Necro And Wizard get patched, people complain about witch doctors being ignored. Witch doctor gets patched, people complain about barb not getting buffed. Barb gets buffed people complain about no wiz love. I wish people were more constructive…

2 Likes

Curiosity question:

How long does it take to make a single “number” change on a set bonus if everything goes well (coding and QC)?

So y’all are literally ignoring us when we are asking for feedback regarding witch doctor gazing demise nerf? Good to know y’all still don’t care about the community.

We also know your ignoring us as you respond to the firebird but not any other class.

2 Likes

Absolutely perfect!
As 1 bonus revert to last version would have been good, but as I said slightly UP so not great and obviously reverting both would have been OP.
Thank you! <3

1 Like

While you’re right to complain, the status quo is that you should wait for a patch that either re-works a WD set or adds new WD content.

To contrast you here, please remember how many seasons Wizard players had to sit on the sides with nothing to play.

Again, you’re right, but this is how they work. it is what it is.

2 Likes

I’m a main wizard player and as far as having something to play. . . . Wizard has been the most popular dps spec for the most amount of seasons.

In regards to waiting for a witch doctor rework. It was literally just changed.

2 Likes

Thanks, 5000% sounds pretty decent.

3 Likes

the 4pc was the important one, but never mind we work with what we got.

thanks for the update.