3 days and no "plus chance to find Magic Items" item found or crafted

3 days back after 5 years or so and no “plus chance to find Magic Items” item found or crafted. used to be these items dropped or could be crafted about as often as anything else. Now it is just “plus chance to get extra gold”. Very disappointing. Plus chance to find magic items is the only thing of value you can find. Damage and Armor, well you just need enough to keep your character alive. More than that ruins the challenge. For me anyway. So I just carry a few good fighting pieces and the rest I put into upping the chance to find better stuff.

With T16 the highest difficulty level, and GRs that go to level 150, magic find isn’t all that important these days. Legendaries drop like rain at T16.

Magic Find items were heavily nerfed years ago and are with very few exceptions obsolete in current Diablo 3.

Back in the day, with a Paragon v1 at 100, you’d have +300 Magic Find.
Now check out… https://d3resource.com/difficulties/index.php
At T16 the legendary drop rate in rifts is 1760%.
If you want to go back to vanilla levels, that’s be T8 with 295%.

Nobody cares about this stat any more. If you grind or craft for a while you can find anything you want without it.

Define “3 days back.” Looking at your account, I don’t see any gear that would take more than about 30 minutes to farm, at most, on any character.

Create a seasonal character, get a power level, and at least go for the first 4 parts of the season journey. That should take you maybe 4-5 hours, at most.

Do that, and you’ll be way ahead of where you are now.

I can’t just play the game now? What’s T16? What’s T8? Seasons? lol! I just start the game up and see where it wants to go.

T16, Tier 16? Don’t see that setting offered right off the bat. Guess I have to go to YouTube and find out how to play current Diablo 3. eh many games are like that, they change it and then offer no updated guide on the game launch page.

Of course you can just play the game. you don’t need +magic find on your gear. Items will drop. The higher the difficulty level, the more items, especially legendary items, will drop.

Read the game guide linked on the home page for more information on difficulty levels, as well as other aspects of the game. Other questions can be asked on the New Player Help forum.

Sorry, haven’t played Diablo 3 in about 5 years. I watched some YouTube guides and I am ready to rock and roll now. Thanks all.