2nd season character Unable to claim rewards

I started a second season 19 character (crusader), I see this posted a lot so here is the details

PC

1-70 within a few days - all adventure mode (no stale account)
Chapter 1-3 complete (understood there are no rewards for chapter 1)
I am on chapter 4 now with no cache, no mail

I was knocking out all of the achievements as I leveled as soon as I could. I just hit 70 a within the last hours and NOTHING.

This is my second character. The first one one worked great.

Not a bug. Read the season blog on the home page.

3 Likes

Thanks for the condescending crap response

Now… for people that want to know without having a jackass response after you looked through the forums for an hour trying to find an answer

Completing Chapters 2, 3, and 4 of the Season Journey will reward you with three of Haedrig’s Gifts. Each Gift contains a few pieces from one of your Class Sets. Players can only unlock one Class Set in this manner per Season across Hardcore and Non-Hardcore, so choose wisely!

2 Likes

The truth is out there.

Players can only unlock one Class Set in this manner per Season across Hardcore and Non-Hardcore, so choose wisely!

Source:

https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/23220970/season-19-the-season-of-eternal-conflict-is-now-live-11-14-2019#haedrigs

This is the Bug Report Forum, not a help forum. TimberWolf told you exactly what you needed to know. (And he did not have to).

I doubt you will, but you should read this too:

1 Like

Might as well throw this one in as well.

TimberWolf was blunt and to the point, but not condescending . He was 100% accurate.

It seems you did find the information and quoted it.

I am assuming you misread it. As Perusoe highlighted, you get ONE set per Season for the Account. Not one per character.

If you wish to ask general questions about game mechanics because you can’t find an answer, feel free to post on the New Player Help forum or the General Forum.

1 Like