28 Changes In D2: Resurrected [+More Post-Launch]

I thought that Ubers and Uber Tristam was the end game. May not be much, but it is a challenge

Well, there are at least three ā€œfreeā€ respecs. And in theory all you can earn in Hell.

**UPDATE:
1. NHAM Bug might NOT be fixed? Possible confusion: The devs seem to have fixed a desync bug but may not have actually fixed the infamous NHAM bug. Awaiting further clarification on this, possibly need to wait to test on launch.

Llama discusses how what the devs fixed is supposedly not the NHAM bug:

WSG removal is a good thing see what actual good pvpers are still about without needing a glitch to stay alive definately hasnt killed pvp thats for sure

Yeah, and one of the worst changes ever made in D2 tbh.

1 Like

The only thing that has me actually worried about future changes (no, not ploot) is the question in the recent survey that said ā€œDo you want more ways to respec?ā€

MORE respecs? dudeā€¦ thats WAY worse than ploot for turning D2 into D3.

(ā•ÆĀ°ā–”Ā°)ā•Æļøµ ā”»ā”ā”»

1 Like

Stackable gems/runesā€¦
Please?

2 Likes

Oh god, noā€¦ is ā€œno game creation limitā€ 1000000% sure? were there any tweets from the devs about that?

Why cant they simply release notes of the changes one freakin day before launch???

1 Like

hey i feel you man 100%. its ridiculous i had to even make this list and had to get half the updates via random twitter and reddit postsā€¦ :roll_eyes:

i hope so too! :smiley:

BTW regarding the work youve put into the collection: Its really a blessing for people like me who arent keeping track of all the news and posts etc.

Big thumbs up and thank you very much

2 Likes

Having a LOOT FILTER is to die for. I really really really really really really really want this to happen

ADD LOOT FILTER OPTION PLEASE

Thank you sir. I hope new players can easily get into D2 and donā€™t have as rough of a time as we did as kids. lol. :sweat_smile:

A loot filter would be nice, but its not that crazy. Iā€™d rather have something like rune/gem stacking or charm inventory tbh

Thatā€™s one of the great features of Diablo 2ā€¦ you should absolutley be punished for improperly speccing your toon, especially more than 3 times. Risk vs reward.

21:9 being in the beta but not the game release itself is pretty misleading. Going to try to get a refund on my pre-purchase until that is resolved.

ā€œEndgameā€ Events Unlocked for Single Player. (Uber Diablo spawned with 1 soj, Bnet is ~75-120)

Can someone explain this? Is it 1 SoJ single player offline?

What I wanna know is, can i buy it back after i sold it? :smiley:

Sell one to any vendor in Hell. (Single Player Only)

But what does ā€œBnet is ~75-120ā€ mean?

That is how many have to be sold on ā€œthe serverā€ Which not really sure how this will work using update Bnet yet. He will spawn randomly between 75 to 120 sold.

Ah, ok. Too bad we couldnā€™t take the same character offline to farm DClone, since it only takes one SoJ!