BlizzConline: Celebration Collection Bug - Portrait

thank god, this is clearly the most important bug in the whole PTR

Yeah, except this is on live and has nothing what-so-ever to do with the PTR.

1 Like

Zorry - when I see a bug, my mind immediately goes to PTR.
Oh wait, this is D3. Bugs are everywhere. My bad.

3/1 Update: The hotfix has been applied to ensure that players with the Celebration Collection will now have the portrait. For those still on the server during the update, you will may need to restart the game in order to collect.

We will continue to monitor this thread to make sure that the issue is addressed across the board. Thanks for all your support :slight_smile:

2 Likes

the update worked. Got my portrait right after the update! thx blizzard for fixing the issue

Logged in and still no portrait. Same for several of my friends as well.

I wanted to check up to make sure you restarted and gave it a few minutes. Ill check-in with you shortly!

1 Like

I’ve done several game restarts, a PC restart that was a massive windows update. Still no portrait.

Still no portrait for me, done several restart to game and battle net as well.

Edit: It took some hours, but finally dropped, got the portrait finally

Hey Rich! Just wanted to follow up that I checked this morning and the portrait frame was there!

Hey Rich, Just checked my account and still no portrait frame.

edit: 03/03 - Finally got the portrait frame.

Still no portrait frame in my collection tab, done all the restarts and made sure my game was updated. And still nothing.

I’m on Xbox and got it about a week ago. I don’t have anything. No wings no pet no frame. Why haven’t I gotten anything? I received the stuff for overwatch.

I bought the arcade collection on console (xbox) and i didn’t receive anything on diablo 3

Diablo® III items available in PC version only. To redeem Overwatch® items on consoles, players must link their Blizzard® account with their console account.

First My account is linked

ok like this was a wrong description

PC players will be able to find these items in the Commemorative Collection available in the Blizzard Store. For console gamers, these in-game items are available as part of the Blizzard 30th Anniversary Commemorative Collection on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.

I bought Blizzard 30th Anniversary Commemorative Collection for absolutely nothing :angry:

Same, bought the essentials pack and no portraits :expressionless:

Hi hi It been some time since I check and Cosmetic Portrait Dark Wanderer is still missing I log in at the time I post it and I still don’t see it Just want to report in saying I still missing it and I been trying CS twitter to get some help, I hoping you will look into it please sir.

Ha I Just fix it I just have to make a hardcore hero new game and boom there it was! All good now!~

Hello so I bought the epic collection pack 2 days ago but haven’t received any of the rewards. Is the bug just towards the portrait or to the wing and pet as well?. I linked my blizzard account to my Xbox account as well

Wait so I need to download diablo 3 on my pc in order to collect the items? I bought the epic anniversary collection on blizzard store and linked my blizzard account to my Xbox account