Lack of Communication

**A:** We are no longer providing anticipated end dates for Seasons. However, we are committed to keeping Seasons roughly three months in length (give or take a few weeks based on development needs) and will continue to provide a minimum of two weeks advance notice for when the Season will be ending.

I guess CM’s have been too busy to provide even the slightest update…

4 Likes

Indeed, we have been a little busy.

What’s your question?

2 Likes

hmmm think the question is when is season ending

2 Likes

Ah, I see. Thank you, Bloodstorm.

Nothing we can communicate at this time.

3 Likes

No patch notes ? no PTR ?

4 Likes

Sounds like a bad news then since you guys have no idea about D3 development and PTR.

3 Likes

His statement means he can’t say, not that he doesn’t know.

2 Likes

it could also be good news, if they are making this season longer it could mean a bigger update for the next one. it would be kinda optimal for them to come with a banger of a season before D2R releases ( yeah we will most likely have two seasons before but…)

1 Like

I hope that you are right about this one.

I don’t want to hype myself over it because it could end up with disappointment.

I still remember the one time where the Heroes of the Storm developers hyped that their next coming patch will be the biggest patch ever for HoTS and guess what? It is just a patch where they adjust the mana cost for most heroes. :rofl:

yeah i would not hype myself for any d3 news anymore either haha, but fluffy heard we want to look out for the diablo 3 news after blizzcon and with the season appears to be longer, there is a slim chance :sweat_smile:

…after 92 days season 22.

so sad.

1 Like

Alternatively, seasons that overlap with Blizzcon tend to be longer in general due to extra obligations on the D3 team.

yeah i had that in mind aswell, but i dont know how busy the D3 team was for this blizzcon? like all 2 of them.

2 Likes

Rod Fergusson on Twitter: “Oh and while we didn’t talk a lot about #Diablo 3 today, if you’re… ahem, a “follower” of mine then you’re in for a treat next season. #shhhhhh But in the meantime, please enjoy the double loot goblins, err, I mean treasure goblins. https://t.co/E8WYGl4w8d” / Twitter

2 Likes

sounds promising! hopefuly we will get to know about is oon

Not busy at all because there was zero D3 info at Blizzcon.
All we got is more spam in our forum about D2 remaster. Thanks for nothing.

let me guess, busy improving the comunication like all these years? Amazing

1 Like

S23 the season of the followers?

1 Like

Like what? Equipping Puzzle Ring, your dps increased by 10000% or Goblin that following you now can oneshot GR150 RG for you if you feed him enough Forgotten Souls or Your follower became Treasure Goblin that deals DPS according to your gold amount?

:rofl:

1 Like

As “follower”, I assume that it refers to the scoundrel, templar, and enchantress.

2 Likes